Mistakes Pt 1

A/N: Yay, I'm so glad someone sent in a request. It gives me ideas on what to write about and makes the process so much easier.

The_Black_Spy requested about the reader throwing herself at another actor after watching some steamy scenes of Alan in a movie, and then Alan gets angry and leaves her at the end. I couldn't go through with making the reader the bad guy, I'm so sorry. Lol

I just write what pops into my head and no matter how many times I tried to write it in a different direction, it just didn't want to happen.

But I hope it's what you had in mind, The_Black_Spy

Anyway, I'm already working on the second part because I've had it in my mind for a while and the first part just fits so perfectly with it.

See you guys next week! 🙋🏻‍♀️

P. S. Any more requests are welcome!
______________________________________

Moaning, panting, breathing, skin slapping against skin.

Never before has she been so embarrassed in her entire life. Sure, no one would probably notice, but she can feel her whole body heat up like a fire, her cheeks staining bright red, and her palms becoming sweaty.

She shifts uncomfortably in her seat and she thanks the Lord that the room is dark.

"Ah-ah-aaah!" A female voice calls out in a shriek over the gigantic cinema screen.

"Uuuurgh!!" A voice so deep and silky follows soon - a voice she knows all too well. She also knows that grunt.

With her head bent down she shields her eyes inconspicuously with her palm. She soon finds a piece of thread, hanging off the seat, far more interesting than her husband's pasty white backside on full display for five-hundred celebrities and guests to witness.

Her eyes shift towards Alan's face, sitting next to her, and he swallows in shame as he too looks away from the screen.

She rolls her eyes and looks to her other side. She cannot stand to look at him tonight. It feels like he broke her trust - sure, nothing is actually happening in real life, but it still hurts that he didn't tell her about doing this scene in his new movie.

He always asks permission, or at least informs her, if he is required to do some more than naughty scenes.

Maybe that's why he asked that she doesn't come to the set while they were filming? Maybe that's why he was hesitant to let them attend the screening tonight?

She thinks back to when she found the invitation in the trash a week ago and how he blatantly refused to attend it, saying that he's not proud of the film.

But surely he must know that I would find out about the film. Either by watching it, reading a review, or scrolling past stills of the steaming hot scene on Pinterest.

The shot shifts to a downward close-up where you can clearly see Alan pulling out of the actress's rear with a condom wrapped around him.

Surely, they would've used a stand-in for that, she silently hopes.

A lump starts to form in her throat and it feels like she cannot breathe. Just seeing him with another woman makes her head spin out of fury. She squeezes her hands into fists as she tries to calm herself by breathing through her nose.

"Do you like it when you bounce on my cock like some blonde barmaid?" She hears her husband utter those words to the co-actress through raggedy breaths.