Not Sophie's Choice

A/N: I posted this one a little early. This one contains some visuals of how I imagine (Y/N)'s apartment to look like before she and Alan moved in together. To get a complete feel of the apartment go to my Pinterest board called Hammersmith House at https://pin.it/7cta7vbpovdwa2 before reading this.
____________________________________

Ring. Ring. Ring.

The landline out in the dark and quiet hallway eerily rings around midnight.

Alan sleepily rolls over in bed in the quiet room, tapping (Y/N) softly on her shoulder to inform her of the phone.

She throws the comforter sleepily off her body and pads with cold feet out into the pitch-black hallway. She wraps her arms around her upper body once she senses her nipples becoming erect from the cold. She fumbles the sideboard with half-closed eyes as she tries to feel for the phone in the dark. She picks up the receiver.

"(Y/N), hello?" She answers the phone groggily while leaning on to the sideboard for support.

"Hey, my flight landed earlier than expected. I know it's late... or early, whatever... but can you come to pick me up, please, sis?" Sophie asks exceptionally cheery over the phone. (Y/N)'s way too tired for this phone call right now as she can hear the buzzing of a noisy airport in the background.

"Sure, let me get dressed and I'll be on my way. Hang tight," she replies huskily and ends the phone call, shuffling tiredly back into the dark bedroom.

She quietly makes her way into her walk-in closet and turns the closet light on dim, careful not to wake her boyfriend. She shields her eyes from the intrusion of the light.

She loses balance and stumbles as she quickly throws on a pair of black leggings, white Converse, and a black oversized sweater before switching off the light and heading back into the room.

She walks closer to the bed in the dark and places a soft kiss on a sleeping Alan's stubble cheek, whispering, "I'm going to fetch my sister from Heathrow

She walks closer to the bed in the dark and places a soft kiss on a sleeping Alan's stubble cheek, whispering, "I'm going to fetch my sister from Heathrow. We'll be back in a little bit."

"Hmm," Alan hums sleepily. He turns his face towards (Y/N), eyes still closed, and plants a soft kiss on her mouth before falling back to sleep.

(Y/N) smiles excitedly as she exits her bedroom and closes the door quietly behind her.

She still can't believe the great Alan Rickman is sleeping in her bed. They've been dating for two years now and it's the first time she let him sleep over. They arranged to fly her sister in from South Africa so she can finally be the first one in the family to meet him.

She didn't mention him once during their first year of dating. As they entered their second year, she only mentioned that his name is Alan and the fact that they have been dating steadily. Not that (Y/N) wanted to hide him from anyone, but she wanted to make sure that he is someone worth introducing to her family. She's not even sure they would know who he is once they hear he is a celebrity.