𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Ain't my fault. I have a habit of messing with her when she has company over."

"Why ain't you grab a jacket?" Celeste asks looking at Simone.

"Because all your clothes little as fuck. That's why I packed my own clothes."

"Did you pack enough." Celeste asks making Simone shake her head.

"I was rushing, I ain't think about taking ALL my stuff." She says. When in reality she had a feeling she'd had to return home at some point.

"Well you either gone get the rest of your stuff at your house or you gone freeze. My mom still has her friends over and we can't leave until like another half an hour." Celeste said making Simone sigh.

"Nah I'm not finna freeze for another 30 minutes let's go. My mom not even home she at work." She said getting off the monkey bars fast walking out the park.

"Can we pray first?" Kameron asked.

"For what?" Willow said fixing her clothes.

"We gotta pray that her momma ain't there... I'm not tryna plan a funeral right now." He said making Simone roll her eyes.

❦ ❦ ❦

"Bruh hurry up." Simone said as they all got out the car.

"Aht aht don't rush me. You know yo lil ole granny old and fragile." Kameron said in an elder voice.

"Stay out here. I'mma be like 5 seconds. In and out." She said making them sit on the porch.

Simone took the spare key from under the welcome rug and unlocked the door walking in. All the lights were out giving her a chance to run in her room to get the rest of her stuff.

Putting her entire closet in two old book bags she put them both on her back then walked out.

On her way to the door to leave she passed by her mothers slightly opened door. Unintentionally looking through the slight crack with little light beaming from it as she walked pass she noticed something on the middle of the floor.

Her heart froze as she stopped and took a step back to look through the crack. She made a sigh of relief only seeing through the crack was a spilled bottle of Henny. Being the neat freak she is she wanted to go in there and throw the Henny in the trash and clean up the spill.

Opening the door a little more she walked in and her heart froze again. Laying next to the bottle of Henny was her mother. It was a big liquor stain on her shirt and she looked blacked out. Simone ran out the room and back outside.

"Call 911!" She said running out the house making them stand up.

"What's wrong?" Maimai asked concerned.

"My mom laying in there unconscious! " Simone said making them run back in the house.

"Is she dead?" Willow asks looking at Maimai check her pulse.

"No. The ambulance finna be here in like 2 minutes." Out of anxiety and frustration Simone started biting on her nails.

"Calm down." Kameron said hugging her. Simone shook her head.

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें