×♥︎Chapter 1♥︎× (Edited)

===×♥︎Chapter 1♥︎×=== (Written on August 22nd 2015)
Main POV
"Ohayou~" I wished to no one in particular.Okaasan and Otousan are sadly not here with me.I remembered Otousan's death very clearly,thanks to a nearby surveillance camera.He and Okaasan were out on a dinner date together one night.Unfortunately,they came across a group of robbers.Otousan risked his life protecting Okaasan from getting injured.In return,he was shot.Okaasan is still alive but I don't know her whereabouts because she decided to pack up and leave me for another man two years ago.She left me hanging in our (now) old house.

But I'm very thankful to Otousan's sister,my Aunt.She went through all the trouble to purchase a small apartment just for me.She sends me money every month to pay for bills and other necessities.Well,you could say that she's pretty rich.But she's not here either,she's rather busy living her life at America.

I quickly got up from bed.Today's the first day at my new school,keep the negative thoughts out of the way and think positive. I decided to change schools for a reason.And why? Well,Otousan is in heaven.Okaasan is no where to be found.So why not start fresh.Nothing could go wrong...

I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.After showering,I put on my school uniform which consists of a short sleeved button up shirt,a skirt that reached just above my knee and a lovely little bow to go around the collar of my shirt.I brushed my long brown hair and put on a pair of knee high socks before putting on my school shoes.

After all the hassle,I grabbed my school bag and left for school.I wonder what awaits me.

??? POV
Another boring day at school.Nothing new.

"Ri-ri,Rika-san!" Tch,annoying fanboys.They just can't get enough of me,can't they?

"Yes?~" I answered sweetly.

"Can yo-" he was sadly cut off by the loud creaking noise of the classroom door opening.Who could possibly be this late to school? Maybe it's Kazou-kun,his always late.But instead a girl entered.

Main POV
After a good 10 minutes,I finally found my way to the right classroom.I gently slide the door open and walked in.

"Eto,...konnichiwa..." I greeted and bowed.

"Oh,you must be the new transfer student." A strict looking guy approach.

"Hai..."

"Sensei will arrive in a minute,go ahead and find a seat.I'm Nishimura Eiji,class president.I prefer to be called Kaichou."

"Wakarimashita..." I replied shyly. (Understood/Ok)

I walked to the back of the class.I manage to find an empty seat.As soon as I settled down,I heard the door open.Maybe it's Sensei? I watch carefully as a boy with messy black hair and stunning eyes walk in.His eyes were locked on mine.Wait a second...

"Himura Kazou??" I asked standing up from my seat.

"Kotoba Ai??"

===×♥︎Chapter 1♥︎×===
Cliffhanger~bwahaha ( ̄◇ ̄;)