67

Riley's pov

I should probably be enjoying myself right now. I mean it's my bachelor party and all we have been doing is drinking beer. It doesn't help that I know where the girls are, where my girl is, or that I know they are only a block away.

Still this is what she wanted. A traditional bachelor and bachelorette night where we didn't contact each other and celebrated that in a few short days she would be mine forever.

Not even that reminder could soothe the itch I had to call her or 'accidentally' show up at the club they were at.

I mean it wouldn't be totally unbelievable. I didn't know where they were going, or so they thought. I guess that's one of the perks of your best friend dating hers, you can read his messages when he leaves his phone laying around.

Still, Brett had reassured me that Ava was going to call when they left or if something happened and I trusted her. She had proven to me in Tennessee that she would always call if something was wrong.

The guys were all here tonight. Levi, Jacob, Brett and Kyle, all we were missing was my college friend Steven, who didn't know if he would make it. Somehow he was still messing around with Courtney and although I couldn't understand why, it wasn't my decision.

The waitress delivered another round of drinks where we sat in the crowded night club. It was dark in here, red leather booths and hardwood floors that stretched around the stage at the front of the building. Clubs have never been my scene but Brett assured me he knew what he was doing. I should have known he was full of it.

I took another swig from my bottle as a hand clasped my shoulder. "Riley, my man!"

I Turned to the voice pulling him into a hug and slapping his shoulder. "Steven, you made it."

"Yeah. I mean courts is pissed, but you only get married once right, or at least I hope you're only getting married once." He laughed.

"He is. I'm Levi, the brides older brother." Levi stood up and introduced himself.

"Nice to meet ya man." Steven smiled grabbing a bottle of beer from the table as I introduced him to everyone else.

"So where's the strippers?" He asked as i pinched the bridge of my nose.

"There are no strippers. I specifically only agreed to this if there were no strippers." I groaned.

"Fair enough." He chuckled as he mouthed 'boring' at the guys.

It soon turned into a club full of what appeared to be underage kids and most of them were eyeballing us as we drank beer after beer.

"Let's head out." I said, "before someone ends up in jail."

The guys followed my line of vision and all agreed as we collectively got up and left. We found a small bar a few doors down. It was dimly lit and filled with older guys.

I watched as Kyle walked over to the bar and seemed to easily converse with the bar tender. Then he returned and we grabbed a table and sat as Levi and Jacob racked a game of pool.

"Drinks are on the house, just don't tear anything up." Kyle said as he placed a tray of beers down.

"How did you..." Brett began as he was cut off.

"The owners my uncle." Kyle shrugged as if it were nothing.

"Thanks man." I smiled as he nodded.

We all alternated around the pool table and darts board after that. It was a good time, drinking beers, hanging with friends without the need to overdo it or be ogled by other people.