44

Britts pov.

Call it a whim or a burst of absolute insanity, but when Ava suggested sexting I thought it would be awkward. Instead of awkward I found myself incredibly turned on and aching for Riley's hard toned body with each text that came through.

The picture had done wonders and I was glad. I had never gotten to wear that set of lingerie since my breakup with Kyle happened before we had sex.

"Holy shit Britt, I want to throw taking it slow to the wind and rock your world In that!" He had replied.

"Why don't you?"

"You're making this very hard."

I actually found myself having fun as I teased him.

"I'm making you hard? Perhaps you should relive yourself? I heard it can be quite a BIG problem if left for too long."

At that my phone started ringing as I smirked to myself.

"Hello?"

"Do you know what you're doing to me?" He asked gruff and panting slightly.

"I'm pretty sure we just established there is a big hard problem that needs attention." I tried to suppress a chuckle.

"Fuck!" He groaned. "Somehow hearing your voice talking dirty only makes it worse."

"Well why don't you do something about it?" I asked as his breathing increased through the speakers.

"Only if you do it too."

I didn't offer a response, but instead did what he was asking of me, moving my hand between my legs as my breath hitched and I let out a moan.

"Fuck." He grunted as I increased the speed of my fingers to match his heavy breathing.

"Riles...I .." I cried out quietly so I didn't disturb the children.

"I'm there too, let it go." He groaned loudly over the phone, pushing me to my release as I clenched the phone in my hand.

"I wish you were here right now." I sighed after a few moments.

"Me too, but we need to do this right this time."

"I know."

"I'll come by tomorrow okay." He spoke calmly.

"Okay, Bye Riles."

"Bye Britt."

I laid there thinking for a moment about the future and what I wanted. We had never done anything remotely close to whatever that phone call was and strangely I really liked it.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen for a drink when the kids came running downstairs.

I quickly made some sandwiches and fed the kids before I decided to treat them. There was a water park near by they had been dying to go to and today seemed like a nice enough day.

Once the bags were packed up and everyone was ready in their bathing suits we took off to the water park, which thankfully was only about fifteen minutes away. Once we were there we waited in line to pay.

I was holding both of the kids hands until suddenly they both turned around and pulled away from me.

"Ryan! Uncle Kyle!" They screamed as they charged towards the group of three slowly walking towards us.

"Hey monsters!" Kyle smiled as he picked them both up and hugged them. "Gosh you are growing like weeds."

He looked good, happy. Maybe I should feel upset about what could have been, or feel lost seeing him with Hannah, but right now all I felt was happiness. I was glad he had his family back.