60

Britts pov.

Waking up beside my best friend who was now my fiancé was a surreal experience. It was everything I had ever wanted for us and now it was all falling into place perfectly.

I had sent the girls a text to let them know, honestly I'd rather get the questions out of the way before I return to work, than have to keep repeating myself later. Of course, they were all happy and offered their congratulations and I felt incredibly lucky to have all of them in my life.

Once Riley and I had stopped fooling around in our bed, we made our way downstairs to the herd of family that awaited us. They hadn't pried last night about the ring or any of it, just quietly returned home and left us alone to each other.

"Good morning." Ava chimed as Hannah snickered.

"Morning?" I frowned slightly.

"We are going shopping today! You and lover boy can do sexy things later, but the boys wanted to go fishing, and the kids all wanted to go to the candy factory." Hannah smirked.

"Okay, why are you both being so weird?" I asked skeptically.

"Maybe it's because...." Ava put her finger to her lip. "Our best friend didn't even show us her ring yet"

I let out a laugh and pushed out my hand for them to look as they cooed over the nice princess cut diamond on a gold band.

"You did good!" Hannah grinned.

"Don't get any big ideas Han, Riley has a bigger bank account than I do!" Kyle chuckled. "Yours will
Come when we are ready."

"I know." She turned to him. "Love you!"

"Alright, let's get the kids and go." I smiled.

We all got ready and then met the guys outside. The kids each gave Riley a kiss before they climbed in their seats in Avas car. I turned into Riley wrapping my arms around his waist as his mirrored my action.

"Have fun today!" I smiled.

"Yeah you too."

"Thanks, by the way. I know it hasn't been easy for you to fix things with Kyle, but it means a lot to me."

"I know, but I also don't blame him. You are pretty amazing."

"Britt come on!" Ava yelled from the car causing me to laugh.

"I better get going. I love you." I leaned up to kiss his lips.

"Love you more." He smiled before I pulled away and ran to the car.

As soon as I was buckled in we left for the mall. The first stop would be appeasing the kids by getting candy and then we would shop until we were finally too tired to continue.

True to what I had thought, we stopped at the candy store first as Connor, Emelia, and Ryan all excitedly started picking out candy.

We went to a couple of stores after that, letting the kids build a bear even though it cost a small fortune. Sometimes you had to appease the kids to get them to behave while we shopped. Candy and new toys seemed just the trick for it.

Surprisingly they were on their best behavior as we strolled into forever 21 and picked through the racks. None of us ended up buying anything until we hit the yankee candle store, then it was on... like almost a hundred dollars in candles and scented oils on.

We hit the food court after that opting for a cheap lunch at one of the little mall kiosks.

"So when do we get to start planning your wedding?" Hannah asked.