They looked at each other in fear, Luca speed walking over to Alberto as (Y/N) shook her head and followed. "Mm-mm. Nope. Not today."

"Alberto, this is too dangerous." Luca pulled on his arm. "Let's get out of here."

"A-and go where?" Alberto questions, looking at the two in confusion.

Before they could move any further, loud upbeat music started to play, catching their attention as a red Vespa came into view.

"Are we really seeing a Vespa?!" (Y/N) whisper-yelled, jumping in excitement as she moved between Luca and Alberto, grabbing their hands.

"Whoa!" Luca slowly smiled in awe as they held their hands to keep from jumping around. Alberto nodding vigorously to (Y/N)'s question.

"It's Signor Vespa!"

. . . . .

The boy revved the engine of the Vespa, the mirror on the handle catching his smirk as a cop rolled her eyes, 'done' written all over her face.

"Mannaggia!" She stopped writing in her pad as she looked towards the music. "Here we go."

. . . . .

A (H/C) man sighed in dissatisfaction at the sound of music, pinching between his eyes and leaning in his chair as he prepared for the worst. "Urca, this boy again?"

The old women next to him patted his shoulder sympathy as her husband shuffled their cards, the old man chuckling lowly at the younger mans behavior. "Don't worry about it. It's just for the rest of the summer, maybe he won't be here next year."

"That'll be the day."

. . . . .

A tall man in purple robes rubbed his temple in discomfort, his hands in a praying motion. "Oh, Mamma Mia! Please, no more revving."

An old women glares at the cocky boy as she yells (friendly) profanities and complainants from her window as he drove by.

. . . . .

Ignoring the complaints and glares, Ercole revs the Vespas engines louder, holding on as he went faster. "Ciao! Ciao!"

Two boys panted as they ran after Ercole, a giant sub in their hands as they held it above their heads.

. . . . .

Alberto let go of (Y/N)'s and Luca's hands as he started to slap Luca's chest in excitement.

"Beep, beep!" Ercole waves his hands as the three teens barely have time to dodge, the boy riding around the statue as he laughed. "Pride of Portorosso coming through!"

He lowered his shades at a woman. "Ciao, belle!"

"Hmm?" She looked away, gagging. "Blech!"

Not taking the hint, he winked. "You're making me blush."

Ercole slowed down as he got off of his Vespa, a  prideful smirk on his face as he took off his shades and sat down at a table, his minions holding the sub and looking forward as if they were soldiers. "And now, who wants to watch me eat a big sandwich? Hmm?"

"There it is." Alberto gasped in awe, looking at his friends. "That's how we're gonna see the world."

"Hmm, I don't think everyone likes this boy very much." (Y/N) observes, moving the walk with the boys before a ball was kicked in front of them.