The person in charge of reporting the news has a solemn expression. Now the Qingping King is in danger, and he has merit. In case the emperor... Then the fifth master will be in vain for a while.

    "Damn it, pass the sign. The main hall must enter the palace immediately." With a low

    curse, Qin Yuntian turned to the inner room to change clothes. At the same time, the other princes also received the same message, the second prince and the second prince. The three princes are okay. They all have a full concubine, and they can’t give up the position of concubine Shen Liang. Even if they covet it, they have to give up. The other princes’ reaction is not much different from that of the fifth princes. Expressed considerable contempt and anger.

    "Four Master, the news sent by the Taishi." The

    last one who received the news was Qin Yunshen, who had been guarding the queen in the palace. When he unfolded the note sent by the Taishi, when he saw the content, his pupils Suddenly contracted, an inexplicable anger and panic filled my heart at the same time, subconsciously rejected the Qingping Prince's coveting Shen Liang, the strange voice in his head seemed to ring again, reminding him over and over again that Shen Liang belongs to him Yes, he can only be his four princes and concubines.

    "But what's going on?"

    Ye Tian, who was at the side, asked in a low voice. After having been with Qin Yunshen for so long, he hadn't seen such an angry anger on his face.

    "Pei Yuanxun can't do it anymore. Qingping Prince's Mansion asks to marry Shen Liang. Although Shen Ruiting did not agree, his father seems to have moved his mind."

    Qin Yun, who was kneeling in the hall, lowered his head, trying to hide his uncontrollable anger, Ye Tian heard this I couldn't help but frowned: "Since King Qingping is about to die, why marry Young Master Shen? Maybe he will be a widow before he gets married. Isn't this harming others for a lifetime?"

    Shen Liang is unanimously optimistic. , The most suitable person to become the Fourth Prince and Concubine, if the emperor really decrees him to marry King Qingping, no matter whether King Qingping can survive in their bridal chamber, whether Shen Liang is still innocent, the Fourth Master will never have another chance with him.

    "It must be stopped. You go to the Supreme Master's Mansion in person, and please be sure to dissuade Emperor Father."

    "Yes."

    Knowing the seriousness of the matter, Ye Tian didn't dare to hesitate anymore, until after he had left for a long time, Qin Yunshen found that he was not He managed to calm his mood, and didn't even notice when the brazier in front of him went out.

    Dongling Houfu’s re-entry hospital

    "So, the emperor will definitely make an order?"

    After listening to Shaoguang's narrative, the Qi Yue and the three were uneasy to confirm that if the cool marriage could be settled by this opportunity, they would Don't worry about the old lady and those people will pick up Hou Ye casually find someone to marry Liang Liang.

    "Should it? The master said very positively."

    Yaoguang himself is not very sure, after all, there are too many twists and turns .

    "Cool, what do you think?"

    Fu Ying still reacted quickly and turned her attention directly to Shen Liang, who was playing with her child on the bed. The two uncles and nephews just got up for a nap, and neither of them wanted to leave the bed.