"It's still noisy, but I heard that they have invited a lot of doctors back in the past few days. They are all famous doctors in the imperial city. I don't know what they

    are doing ." Lei Zhen had no interest in the things in the backyard and answered him. It was Qi Yue. Now that Sun Jing is theirs, it is easy to understand the movement in the backyard.

    "It's been more than twenty days. It's time to play a role."

    Shen Liang is quite clear compared to Qi Yue's doubts. Qi Xuan and Fuying who came in with the baby just in his arms said with a curious smile: "What's the role? What do you say."

    "Ah..."

    Shen You, who was growing white and tender, was excited when he saw Shen Liang, and Shen Liang couldn't help but smiled and reached out to take him: "It's Uncle's You'er. Okay, I like to stick to uncle anytime and anywhere."

    "Isn't it, you weren't there yesterday, and he still wanted me to bring him to your room. He cried for a while without finding anyone."

    Fu Ying sat down while talking, and Qi Yue echoed: "It's a good thing for the young master to stick to uncle, and I will definitely love my uncle the most in the future."

    "Hehe, I love to hear these words." The

    cool smile became brighter, and he lowered his head again I kissed Xiao Shen You's white tender cheek: "Not only to love uncle, but also to be filial to father and daddy. In the future, your family will grow up to be a lively and handsome young man."

    Speaking of which, Shen Liang's smile faded slightly. He remembered the quiet and quiet young boy with Huo Yelin in his dream. It was because his brother died early that he was so young and mature, right?

    "What's the matter?"

    Qi Yue and others asked concerned about his problem.

    Shen Liang shook his head: "No, you are not curious about why they hired a doctor, it's very simple, because I added some materials to their well." The

    dream thing could not be said, Shen Liang changed the subject calmly.

    "What? Why don't we know?"

    Hearing this, the three of them all leaned forward enthusiastically, and they still remembered the old lady and the people in the second room and the third room who gave him the drug.

    "It's nothing, it's just a medicine to make women more beautiful and men more monsters."

    There is nothing wrong with the beauty of women, and the demon of the man refers to the demon of the monster.

    "Ah? What kind of material is this?"

    Qi Xuan was the first to express his dissatisfaction. He thought he had given them some poison, preferably the one who saw the blood seal.

    "Lang Liang, can you make it clearer?"

    Qi Yue frowned, but he was more cautious than Qi Xuan, because he knew that Shen Liang was definitely not the kind of person who would retaliate with virtue.

    Fu Ying did not ask, but looking at his expression, he should have the same thoughts as Qi Yue.

    "If you say it clearly, there will be no surprises. In short, you will know soon. Trust me, it's fun."

    Knowing that they were so curious, Shen Liang also deliberately sold off their children. According to time calculation, the two-bedroom and three-bedroom men have already begun to lose their beards, right? The breasts should also develop, and when they swell up, things are really fun.