"Therefore, I sentenced Qin Cloudland slicing knife three thousand, demon Fei Shen Qiang hands off his arms, made of beauty glenoid place for people to vent their anger at the downtown, Chin this! "

    after a series of chatter, eunuch finally finished the decree, had sentenced Qin Shen Yun Shen cold cut in pieces Pei Yuanxu returned the punishment to him intact. Shen Qiang broke Shen Liang's arms and gouged out his eyes, and he asked him to pay it back twice, floating in the air to see all the depression and finally endure it. He couldn't help crying. Whether it was or not, he was willing to believe that this was what happened a year after his death. Those who harmed him and killed his eldest brother and Wei's family all paid the price today.

    "No, no, I was wrong, I shouldn't force him to death, ah..."

    The next picture is more bloody. Several executioners walked towards Qin Yunshen and Shen Qiang respectively. Qin Yunshen seemed to have been hit hard. Even if someone stripped off his clothes and used a fishing net, he didn’t react. Shen Qiang did not respond. It was different. He screamed frantically in fright, but the executioner still raised the knife high and cut off her arm mercilessly.

    This criminal law lasted for more than two hours. Shen Qiang was chopped off his hands and feet, his facial features were cut off, and his tongue was pulled out. Only his eyes were put into a jar containing a special potion, and he was lifted out directly. The execution ground, and Qin Yunshen’s fishing nets tightened his skin, and the executioner cut the flesh that emerged from the fishing net with a single knife, until only a bloody skeleton was left, his eyes were still moving, and the executioner gave it to him. last blow!

    Shen Liang had long been crying, and the scene changed again. This time there was no killing, no blood, only a huge coffin and Pei Yuanxuan and others that were lifted from the mausoleum. After the coffin was pried open, a rotten smell filled out. , When the taste was slightly weaker, the Wei family rushed up first.

    "Cool!"

    The body in the coffin is obviously without arms, but he still wears a blood-red queen costume, which is a real queen size. All the Wei family can't help but wipe their tears. He didn't feel much, even full of irony. Originally, he thought that after his death, the body would be thrown into the mass grave. He didn't even have a coffin. He didn't expect it to be buried in the queen's specification. He moved his grateful eyes to Pei Yuanxun. , Floating in the air, he bowed deeply to him, Qin Yunshen's imperial mausoleum, he couldn't sleep, and he couldn't sleep peacefully. If he really slept in it, he would live forever and never rest!

    "Still

    blaming him?" Pei Yuanxun and Huo Yelin did not come forward. Shen You also stood beside them obediently. Hearing his question, Huo Yelin turned to look at him indifferently: "Think carefully. Thinking, he is actually very pitiful and innocent. If Shen Daruo knew that I had blamed him for so many years, even You'er hadn't even shown him a look. I'm afraid he would be unhappy, right?" So

    , did Huo Yelin always blame him?

    Shen Liang's eyes are pantothenic, too. If it weren't for his stupidity, how could his brother die so unclearly? Anyone who is a little bit smarter in the previous life, at least don't fall in love with Qin Yunshen, may end in different ways.

    "He is innocent, but also stupid. He can only create what he wants with his own hands, and rely on others to give, and sooner or later he will fall into this field."

    Pei Yuanxun said as he walked over, standing outside the coffin. The corpse in the queen's costume looked indifferent and cold: "Don't blindly believe in the warmth that a man gives in your next life. Your life could have been shining!"