Still..he had to do something to spend more time with his father.

Just a little more and then we can get ice cream! Ok..up..

Kiyoto raised his hands and tossed his blood into the air getting a few droplets out and tried to explode them but they fell to the ground way too fast for him.

"Oh no.." he said looking at the ground then looked over at his father who sighed.

"Forget it, it's fine. Go wash up and we'll go home." Katsuki said to him.

"No! No I can do it!!" Kiyoto said panicking now.

His squeezed his palms even more tears forming only because it hurt.

A little bit more! I need to make it stay in the air and explode it... I wish I could control it like mama..

Kiyoto threw more droplets of blood into the air but again failed to get it right.

He panicked even more trying again as Katsuki watched.

Katsuki saw him keep trying. Some part of him felt guilty but he just walked over grabbing Kiyoto's arm.

"Hey! I said enough, go wash-"

"One more time! Please I can do it! I promise!" Kiyoto yelled at him looking at his father.

Katsuki saw his tears and red cheeks.

"Kiyoto you heard me. Go." Katsuki said.

He shook his head. "Just one more time! And then we can get ice cream?? Right?" Kiyoto asked.

"Why are you so stuck up on this? You said it hurt so why continue?"

"Y-you said too..I wanna be a Hero too!! Just like you so I can be by your side at work everyday! I promise I'll do it papa! I can do it!" Kiyoto said looking at him.

"..what"

"Mama said I can be a Hero like you one day too! Even my teacher! Sokka too!! He wants to be a Hero too! But I'll be a better one! I always beat him in everything! I'll train really hard I promise! Can we keep going?? I can do it!" Kiyoto said eagerly not wanting to leave yet.

Katsuki just looked at him. Then at his son's bleeding arms and hands.

"Go wash up now. I'm not repeating myself." Katsuki finally said.

Kiyoto frowned but listened as he ran off to wash his hands.

Katsuki rubbed between his eyes before walking to make sure he gets wrapped up.

***
When they got home Kiyomi was in the play pen laying down napping.

King was greeting Kiyoto with licks and _____ was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

Kiyoto ran to the kitchen to see his mother.

"Mama!"

_____ looked over at him. Her expression mad.

Katsuki even noticed it as Kiyoto stopped running to her.

"Go to your room." _____ said to Kiyoto.

He hesitated.

"..."

"Now Kiyoto. go." She repeated as he ran off.

Katsuki looked at her confused as he took off his mask and gauntlets.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at her.

She looked at him..that look worse then any other.

"Do you know what Kiyoto did at school today?" She asked her tone being filled with disappointment.