Better Left Unsaid

Aniyah

"So it looks as if you will be able to graduate early. Are you sure this is something you would like to do still. I've seen you and Mr. Mahone became quite an item, am I correct?" Mrs. Green (my counselor) told me

"Yes, me and Austin are dating. As for graduating early, that is still my option." I responded

"Are you sure? I know that if you graduate now it would be harder to see each other. And graduating in the summer is just the same. School starts in the fall. I know some of the schools you applied to starts in spring. Have you decided which one you want to attend?" She was spitting out so many questions, I didn't know where to start.

"I have not chose a school yet. I was going to talk it over with my mom this weekend. I had prepared myself to graduate early way before me and Austin became a thing." I told her. Sticking to my option.

"It's up to you. Personally I think you should wait. From my experiences, stay here for as long as you can. Once you graduate everything changes. Entering a new world. Also, for you and Austin it would strain the relationship. Long distance is a killer. Cherish and have as much fun as you can while you can. College is no joke. It's not how it's shown on TV and movies."

"Just make sure you're really dedicated to your answer. How about you come back next week after some time thinking it over again okay." She giving me a light smile.

I nodded and thanked her. I guess I could re think some things. I left her office to meet my mom in front of the school. She had picked up Danny today and we was all going to hang out. I can get their opinions about all this. We'll see how it goes

Austin

Me and the boys decided to have a night to ourselves. A much needed one. Video games, snacks and whatever we get up to. It's been a few hours and I became bored.

My mind just keeps focusing back to Aniyah. The whole her graduating early thing has been bothering me. I don't want to be in the way, yet I don't want her to leave. Not yet. I was hoping to at least have a whole summer with her and we can prepare to go our separate ways, but no she's leaving in a couple of months and I don't know how to deal with that.

"Austin, you okay? You haven't said anything since we started playing." Alex asked coming to sit next to me

"I'm fine." I lied

"Okay, tell me what's up? I'm your bro, you can tell me anything." He was the one I go to out of the rest with things like this. Maybe he can help me decide what I should do

"Aniyah is leaving in a few months to go away to college and I don't know how to feel about it. We haven't even talked about what would happen either." I sigh resting my head in my hands

"Well then talk to her. Tell her what's bothering you and maybe you two can come up with something." He was right. I'm just afraid of what could come up. What if she wants to break up? What if she decides that's better than staying together while she's away. We just got together I don't want it to end.

Aniyah

"I support your decision you know. Whatever you decide I'm here." My mother was telling me as we talked about what schools I wanted to attend. I picked my school and is ready to email them to confirm. It was my dream school.

"I can not wait for you get there. You will love it. I will show you all the hot spots to eat and chill. It will be so much fun." Danny rambled on. Did I forget to mention my bestfriend was also attending. I didn't choose it for him though. It really have a good medical program and I got accepted into it.

"Not to much fun. This one here needs to make sure she is all about her studies." My mom said sternly

"As she will. And party every so often to take the edge off. It's college she needs to live a little." Danny said telling my mother.

"As long as she gets them A's I am all for it. Now let's watch some movies. I have a few picked out on the table." She told us as we walked into the living room sitting on the couches. She put in the first movie which was Magic Mike. That women is in love with Channing Tatum.

"Have you talked to Austin about this? I mean what are you going to do?" Danny whispered to me about 10 minutes into the movie. I haven't thought about it I should go and talk to him.

"No and I don't know. What is there to do? Stay together and make the distance work or break up." I'm hoping for the first choice

"Just talk to him and see what he says. That's all I can say to you." He said returning to the movie. This is harder thats deciding what college to go to.

After about 2 movies, I decided to go up to my room and call Austin over. I still not sure how things are going to go, I just hope he's understanding.

"Hey." He said climbing through my window

"Hi." I quietly played with my fingers as he reached me and sat on my bed.

"You said we needed to talk so, let's talk." Getti straight to the punch

"As you know I'm graduating early and I just wanted to tell you I decided to go to school in spring." His mouth shaped into a frown and darted his eyes away from me

"I guess the real reason for all this is to see what's going to happen with us. I would like to stay together and work through it all. What do you think?" I asked worriedly. His whole expression is giving me this feeling he don't want what I do.

"You said you wouldn't leave me. This whole relationship that I tried so hard and tried not to let me being scared affect us, yet you're giving me a reason to be. You can't just leave. We just got together ! Things just started to go good again. No you can't leave." He jumped up pacing my room as he yelled.

"I love you. Please don't leave me." He whimpered backing up against my wall staring at me.

"I love you to Austin. I don't want to leave. I'm not leaving you. I'm just going to be not near you for a while. We can make this work. Just take the chance." He stared at me with no emotion

"I love you." It was hard to believe with the way he spoke. His voice low and dull. I don't even get to say it back as he just climbed out my window. I sat there looking at the spot he was just in wondering where this left us. We didnt even figure out what we was going to do. Or did we. Did he just break up with me ?

Do you think they broke up or will break up? 2 more chapters left. Feeling emotional. This story was a lot for me. It would be the first I ever finished. I also want to thank all of you who did stick around to read my story. Anyways sorry if there was any mistakes. Comment and vote please thank you.