After sometime she heard the door being opened.

Her form went rigid when she felt sahir standing behind her... Well don't ask how she knew it was sahir... One it was his room... Two if it was someone else he would be buried alive by sahir knowing his crazy possesive behavior.

Suddenly a dupatta was placed on her head... She turned around and took the fabric  in her hands and tried looking at it.

It was a Red ghunghat (bridal dupatta)

Sahir moved closer and stood in front of her.

He spoke "fahaad bhaijaan aur qurat ke Nikkah par tumhe kehte suna tha ke tum jab dulhan banogi toh laal ghunghat toh zaroor daalogi...Sorry Mai tumhari woh wish dono baar mein bhi poori nahi kar paya..."

Eshaal stepped forward  with teary eyes.

She replied "aap sorry kyun bol rahe hai...aapki galati nahi hai and Thank you hamari baaton par Tawajju dene ke liye aur isse laane ke liye "

She walked to the mirror and looked at herself... A big smile playing on her face behind the netted fabric of Ghunghat.

Sahir walked and stood behind her... Eshaal craned her neck and looked at him through the mirror.

A happy smile plastered on his face and his dimples were a full display.

Feeling his eyes on her... Blush crept her cheeks.

There eyes didn't leave each other for a while making them aware of the unknown emotions playing in their hearts.

Sahir turned eshaal to face him and removed the ghunghat slowly

Sahir turned eshaal to face him and removed the ghunghat slowly... He bend forward and kissed her forehead lovingly while eshaal stood with a wide smile on her face.
(A/N to watch this in video go to my ig account - writer_qanb)
Sahir spoke nervously "umm mai change karke aata hoon...tum fresh hojao"

Eshaal nodded and ran off to his washroom while he went to his closet.

After 15 minutes eshaal peeked out of his washroom looking for him... When she didn't find him... She let out a breath and quickly ran to his couch... She sat there watching random patterns created on his coffee table.