_____ smiled down at her.

"I hope you don't leave me too..you're mommy's girl right? I never want you to get hurt..you're too precious to me." _____ said hugging Kiyomi who giggled enjoying the cuddle.

_____ sighed softly.

She's been in pain all month. She hasn't really talked to anyone about it. She didn't even know if it was emotional or physical at this point.

But her bruise did grow. She looked a lot paler too.

But no one noticed since they haven't been around her. Even Katsuki who ignored her day and night hasn't seen how pale she really was.

______ just hugged Kiyomi tightly.

"Let's go to uncle Akio. I'm sure he would prefer our company." _____ said as Kiyomi babbled.

She smiled getting up and going to get shoes before they got into the car and off to the road.

The time was only 3pm.

Katsuki had Kiyoto back at his agency so the girls were left with nothing to do like always.

_____ drove to Akio's.

Her breathing was unsteady but she managed to calm down a little to park the car.

She rubbed her head. I should probably get a check up..I feel so weak..maybe I should just turn back..?

Kiyomi babbled in the backseat playing with her toy.

_____ then realized, no I can't..I shouldn't drive I don't want to cause an accident especially with Kiyomi I'll just get-...who should I call...?

She looked through her phone rubbing her head. She could feel her heart beating on her rib.

Mina's probably busy with Mochi...Kiri's at work...Akio...He's too far away from here..it's better to let him know we won't come..Baba and Nana are way too old they'd just send a cab..Mitsuki...and Masaru are left..I can't bother them they're on a date today...oh wait...Hawks..he would come right?

______ just dialed Hawk's number keeping the car in park at the side of the road.

The phone rang and rang. She held her side trying not to rub it but it stung.

Finally the phone stopped ringing.

"Heya Birdie! What's up??"

"Kei..can you come to me?" _____ said.

"What? Uh..ya give me a second where are you?? home?? Is something wrong?"

"No I'm not home..I'm on Zera street..parked in the car I just need you to drive me back home...I don't feel good and have Kiyomi with me." ______ explained.

"Ya of course, stay put then. What's bothering you? I can bring medicine if you need-"

"No no it's fine just come."

With that she waited a couple minutes before Hawks finally spotted her car.

He helped her out of the drivers seat and into the passengers while he started the car to turn back.