Potimas' Evil Plan!!/ The Symbiote!!

Potimas had walked his way across the Castle after realizing Y/n just has to be A Reincarnation based on his skills alone and how the Hero's Team seems to know him. He walked across the Castle and walked into A Secret Lab behind A Bookshelf in his Personal Libary and he went in to see A Unicorn Centaur who was working with Test Tubes and Admiring some of the Decorative Plates in her Collection!

 He walked across the Castle and walked into A Secret Lab behind A Bookshelf in his Personal Libary and he went in to see A Unicorn Centaur who was working with Test Tubes and Admiring some of the Decorative Plates in her Collection!

Potimas: "Ahem... NICOLE!!"

Nicole: "Kyya! U-Uh, Y-yes, My King!"

Potimas: "What are you doing?"

Nicole: "Um... Sir, I was admiring my decorative plate collection. I recently got #2058 The Elf-Dwarf War remembrance Plate!"

Potimas then Picks up the plate and began admiring it before dropping it on Purpose right in front of Nicole!

Nicole: "NO! NOT 2058!"

Potimas: "Oh I'm sorry, Can I give you some Gold for A New Plate, Or maybe some glue Or... ARE WE TRYING TO RULE THE WORLD HERE!"

He then whacked her upside the head and She got moving!

Potimas: "Alright then, How is experiment 626 Doing?"

Nicole: " "G-Good, Sir But May I Ask why you want to use I-It for?"

Potimas: "I want someone Pernamently on my Side and By Using the symbiote I can control Him. Now release it!"

Nicole then felt somekind of Hatred for her King as she walked up to grab A jar full of A Black, Red, and Blue Goop and she began to Open as the Jar And Potimas smiled evilly as he knew he could get Y/n to be on his side! Or that's what he thinks!

That Night!

The Black slimy Substance crawled through A Window and Instead of it Being Your window and It Nia's window to her room and the Black Mass Rose above her Staring at her while looking at her up and down, it then strikes her like A Snake as she Screeched!

Nia: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

You then Quickly got up and Grabbed your Scissor blade as you ran to Nia's room! You Busted the door Open to see complete darkness and you walked in to see Nothing until you heard something behind and you swung your Scissor Blade and almost struck its Neck with its sharp edge but then you realized it was Nia but you realized something was completely Off!

Y/n: "Nia? Is something wrong? You seem Off..."

She Just remained silent and she had A Emotionless expression on her face as she walked into the Light and revealed that she was Coated with some Black, Red, and Blue Humonculos that goes Neck down and it completely turned her Personality around as she was now the exact Oppisent she was Before!

Nia: "Yes, I am Okay. Though you were Originally My Target I guess A Big change in Plans."

Y/n: "H-Huh!? W-What do you mean!?"

Nia: "Potimas Needs you. He's Gathering an Army of Reincarnations to conquer Mid-world with and he Needs you to Join in and destroy everything. He even promises to give you everything you ever need."

Y/n: "Those Bastards! I knew they were still some real Jackasses all this time! Not If I stop him first!"

You then were about to activate your white Bullets but She Cancelled out your attack and you realized that the Symbiote can cancel out spells and before you can even react she wraps some black and red Tentacles around your sword carrying your arm and Made you drop your blade and you were about to Grab it when she stepped on your hand nearly crushing it as you gritted your teeth and Looked up at her!

Nia: "I'll see you at Potimas' Castle."

She then used her teleportation spell to disappear and you banged the ground continue to grit your teeth!

Y/n: "Damnit!! God fucking Damnit!! Not Nia!! I gotta save her... Even if it means Giving Potimas what she wants..."

Meanwhile at Potimas' Castle!

Potimas: "Are you fucking kidding me!? This goddamn girl!! I was expecting goddamn Y/n Fucking L/n!! Fuck!!"

Nia Remained expressionless as Potimas continued to rant and get Angry as the Hero's party watched on!

Filimos: "Do you think he knows?"

Julius: "Oh God he knows doesn't he?"

Kartia: "Yep, I think so."

Just then the doors Busted Open and you walked in Killing two of the Guards as you walked towards Potimas!

Potimas: "Oh wait, This is Good. My Men and women Protect me."

The Hero's Party stood still as you continued walking to him, and Potimas got pissed at them before you got right in front of them and knelt down!

Y/n: "I Hear of your conditions and I'm ready to Accept. Just let Nia go."

Fierune: "Y/n, Don't do it!"

Potimas: "Good, I'll take that offer."

Y/n: "Good, Let Nia Go."

Potimas: "Mmmm, No. I choose not to."

Y/n: "You son Of A- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Potimas begins to blast you full of Lightning Magic as you fell to the ground screaming, as everyone watched in Horror and Potimas' Smile turned into A Wicked one as he Laughed Maniacly and continued to make you suffer!

Potimas: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL GET SOON!! ULTIMATE POWER!!!"

Filimos then quickly stepped out of line as everyone tried stopping her but she ran up to her father and...

Filimos: "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!"

She slapped him across the face and Potimas then turned to her and Stared at his Daughter before reeling his Hand back, and he Bitchslapped her across the room much to everyone's shock and Horror!

Potimas: "Don't you dare get into Daddy's affairs You fucking Halfwit!!"

Shun: "Hey!! You can't do that to her!!"

Katia: "I am done serving you!!"

Feirune: "Off with his head!!"

Hugo Just stood behind quietly thinking to himself as the rest of the Hero's Party charged in to attack Potimas but he used somekind of strange spell and he was able to beat them all with one Blow before he smiled and grabbed you by the Collar of your armor wickedly smiling as A Bunch of Guards arrived!

Potimas: "Guards, Take all of them to the dungeon until they learn to respect their King. I'll deal with them soon enough."