Potimas' Test!!/ The Impossible Quest!!/ Part 1!!

It was Sunrise at the High Elven City and as the Sunlight had Just hit the Castle Potimas walked into the Hallway where are the Quarters are at and blow on A Whistle Grabbing the Attention of Everyone!

Potimas: "Everyone gets your Asses out here Now!"

They all then zipped out of their rooms still wearing their Pajamas as he Began inspecting all of them!

Hero Party: "Yes Sir/Father!"

Potimas Marched back and Forth before stopping right in front of them and almost Snarled!

Potimas: "Why have you all been Lacking in your Training so Much? How are you Supposed to beat the Demon king if You're not going to Train for it!"

Shun: "We're so sorry Sir! We've been suffering Much Emotional Turmoil Lately."

Potimas: "Oh Boo-Hoo You bunch of Sad Little shits! Let me Play you A Sad song for all of you on the world's smallest Violin!"

Kartia: "Sir, This is Serious!"

Potimas: "I know. This really is the smallest Violin. See?"

Kartia: "Like I said this is Serious sir!"

Potimas: "Like I'm gonna take that from the Woman who was A Man in her Past life? Or what about the Reptile! Gonna take it from her next! She's an Animal!"

Feirune: "Hey, I take offense to that!"

Potimas: "Animals don't get to take offense to things, you Cold Blooded Troglodyte!"

Hugo: "HA!"

Feirune: "SHUT THE FUCK YOU HALFWIT!"

Potimas: "Okay you can stop now you little Shits!"

Hugo: "Come on She got the better Insult!"

Potimas: "Does it Look Like I Care about your needs?"

Hugo: "No."

Potimas: "No What?"

Hugo: "No, Sir."

Potimas: "Good. Now I have A Task for you."

Hero Party: "Yes Sir!"

Potimas: "Is what I would have said If you actually Had Listened to me and Kept up with your Training! I have Recruited someone else to do the Job Now I must address him. I shall call you when I need you."

Hero Party: "Yes Sir!"

He then walks off as they Began to Discuss amongst themselves!

Sue: "Who do you think it could be?"

Julius: "In My Opinion for him not to use us it must be A Great and Powerful Hero with A Stellar reputation."

Filimos: "I just really hope It ain't Y/n. I hate what will Happen if Father figures out That Y/n is A Reincarnation like us..."

Just then Potimas commanded them over and they were shocked by what they say!

Potimas: "My Friends I want you to meet My New Friend-"

Hero Party: "Y/N!?"

Indeed you were Standing right there and as they Noticed you, you turned to them and Glared with them With A Look that can Murder A Small Elven Army, and they All tensed up as Potimas turned to them Confused!

Potimas: "Something Wrong My Students?"

Y/n: "We Had some... History together."

Potimas: "Ah, Some childhood Bullshit, I understand. Alright then, I'm glad you already know each other. Look Y/n I have an Impossible Task for you, that only The Best of the best Can achieve, and I was originally assigned them to do the job but they were Slacking."

Y/n: "Typical."

They all Tensed up even more feeling the Guilt wash over them!

Potimas: "I need you to Catch me... Pause for Dramatic effect... The Ceryneian Hind!"

Y/n: "Okay, What's that?"

Potimas: "Um... How can I explain this to A Non-High elf... Hmmm... Okay, It's A Deer with Pale white Fur, Golden Antlers despite being Female, Brass and Tin Hooves, and can move so Fast it was Like Lightning and can Leave After images! Your Job is to Grab it and Bring it back here To me Alive! Just Alive!"

Filimos: "But Father you forgot to mention that the Ceryneian Hind is-"

Potimas turned to her trying to smile while gritting her teeth so hard it was Grinding!

Potimas: "Shut! Up! Dear!"

Filimos then Backed down trying not to anger her Father!

Filimos: "Y-Yes, Father."

Potimas then turns back to you trying to smile!

Y/n: "The Conditions are that you keep the Hind alive, You can only bring one person with you, and You can not harm the animal in any way. I would love to keep it on Display of my Extreme Power over the My Kingdom and the High elven forests. Understood Human?"

Y/n: "I Shall not fail you, sir!"

Potimas: "Good. Now I shall give you A Week. Get going now."

You then ran off as Potimas told the Hero's Party to start Training to make up for their Slacking, and as soon as they were out of earshot of Potimas Hugo began Mocking the Idea of such A Quest!

Hugo: "Oh, I'm gonna find some Sissy deer! Ha! Like that would be Hard! It's Just some Bambi ripoff running across the forest at An incredibly fast pace! It's so Goddamn stupid!"

Filimos: "You don't understand."

Katia: "Huh? What don't we understand?"

Filimos: "The Ceryneian Hind is A Sacred Beast of upmost Importance to the High elves and Trying to Hunt the Beast will resort to disastrous consequences!"

Shun: "So What will happen? Will it be A Curse or something?"

Filimos: "No, The Ceryneian Hind Is Protected By the Elven Goddess of the Hunt and Equestrian Riding, known as Pegasania who Treats the Animal as her eternal Hunting Animal and she even Created it to even be A Challenge for herself to hunt. Even trying to catch the beast is A Major Offense against her and there is no telling what she would do to him if he is actually able to Grab it by the Golden Horns!"

Sue: "Oh No! Y/n-Kun is gonna get hurt! We have to save him!"

She tries running off but everyone Begins to grab her, holding her back!

Julius: "No Sue, If we go and try to tell him, he will 1. He probably won't believe us, and 2. If we go after him Then Potimas will be suspicious and will Mostly figure out that he's A Reincarnation stronger than all of us! Our best bet is to stay here and wait until he comes back with A Hind or Not.

Hugo: "HA! If he would actually Capture that Animal I will eat my Hat!"

Sue: "Well I bet he will! And If he doesn't I will eat A Prickly pear!"

Hugo: "Fine and I Lose I will too!"

Feirune: "Ooh, A Bet! I'm gonna go and Keep Tabs!"

Julius: "This can only end so Badly..."