Kumoko's Personal Mission!!/ A Call from A Goddess!!

Kumoko was Officially on her Own to Gather some of the explosives needed to Blow her own Mother up, and she continued on her Journey traveling through A Small dirt road that Connects Rivertown with Spider Village AKA that spider Cult Place to see if she can get anyone to Help her! 

She soon is Met with the sounds of A Struggle and some voices of help!

???: "Hey, HEY! This is Racial Profiling! You can't do this to me!"

???2: "Hey, Every Kahjiit has to pay an extra 75% percent Tax Increase!"

???: "But then I can't Feed my Family! Your Lord is A Crook and A Racist Thief!"

???3: "Shut up!"

???: "GAH!!"

Kumoko: "AH, Sounds like someone is in trouble! Evil eye: Clairvoyance!!"

She then Saw A Future Vision of A Young Khajiit Man in Cast Iron Armor being Pinned by An Orc and A Goblin and the Orc then Then Decapitates him!"

Kumoko: "HOLY CRAP! I GOTTA HELP! DON'T WORRY I'M COMING!"

She then ran off to the sight of her Clairvoyance and right before the Orc can cut off the Khajiit's neck Kumoko then Threw A Web at them and removed his battle-ax from his hand, Implanting it into A Tree!

Orc: "Hey, What the Hell!?"

Kumoko: "Hmm, That's Strange. Orcs and Goblins never tend to stick their necks out for others. What's up with you guys?"

Goblin: "Gold! Gold! Gold! Gold!"

Orc: "SHUT UP! Unfortunately, we'll have to kill you too!"

Kumoko then Disspeared and before the Orc can turn around she used her scythe-like Claws to cut off the Orc's head Killing it, and the Golbin was scared as they were about the same size and she took down someone 3 Times their Size! She then Threw herself at him and cuts his chest open Killing him too, but she then went on the defensive when the Khajiit Picked up his Spiked club but he saw her all defensive and tried to calm her down!

Khajiit: "Woah, Calm down Big Taratect. I mean no harm to you at all. I am Just A Fellow Misunderstood Creature."

Kumoko: "Huh?"

Khajiit: "Let me introduce myself. My name is Kharjo."

Kumoko: "My Name is Kumoko

Kumoko: "My Name is Kumoko."

Kharjo: "A Talking Tatarect. How Strange."

Kumoko: "Yeah, I'm A Spider! So What!?"

Kharjo: "No, No Issue at all Friend. I understand what it's like to Be Profiled because of your Race. It's A Struggle Believe me."

He then sat down and She sat down next to him!

Kumoko: "Mind explaining to A Young Spider what's Happening?"

Kharjo: "I see no reason not to. Look this Land is owned by A Local Lord Named Alexander Whiteson when he took control he enforced harsher restrictions on anyone who wasn't Human. The worse being on Khajiit like myself. He makes things so hard that I can barely provide for my Beautiful Wife and my Adorable Daughter. We can barely eat as he eats like the king himself. I swear if I get my hands on him I'm going give Him A Stab for every person her would dare Hurt. Only If I have A Partner to make this Dream come true."