Potimas' Test!!/ The Impossible Quest!!/ Finale!!

After your Meeting with Potimas, you had gone back to Grab Kumoko and the both of you had gone out to track Down and Take the Ceryneian Hind Alive back to The King of The High elves! The both of you were walking around through the Forest stopping by A Running River as you Went to Grab A Drink and to fill your Canteen!

Y/n: "Welp if I know anything the Ceryneian Hind will Probably need A Drink and since this is the largest river in the entire forest then I say we can take Camp here."

Kumoko: "Yeah, The thing is why don't I just use my Clairvoyance eye?"

Y/n: "Hmmm... That's A Good Idea. Try it."

Kumoko then Tries to use her Clairvoyance eye to find the Ceryneian Hind but all she could see was A Bunch of Golden Afterimages and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't see the Hind in person only seeing it's after Images!

Kumoko: "Tch, I can only see it's After Images. It's somehow so Fast."

Y/n: "That Fast Huh? Damn it Must be super Fast. Okay, Let's just set up A Few Pit Traps around the River, and Let's wait to see if it actually catches anything."

You both went out in Different directions to Set up some Pit Traps as You both also Killed some Wild Animals such as Wolves, Badgers, Hawks, Big Cats, Elk, and even Bears, Just to get some Extra EXP Because Kumoko says she's so close to evolving to what is called A "Zana Howora"!

After all of that, You both sat in the Trees and you were sharing your BBQ'd meat on A Stick with Kumoko as she quickly finished eating it!

Kumoko: "Man, That hit the spot! Buuuuut, I could use something more To eat. Never waste food!"

She then Opens her inventory and Pulls out The Carcasses of A Giant snake and An Elk and Began eating them!

Y/n: "Where did you get that stuff from?"

Kumoko: "Oh Let me see! We were Killing stuff on the way here, So..."

Y/n: "Oh, right! Sorry! Hehehehe..."

The both of you continued eating until Kumoko Decided to use her Clairvoyance again and she froze realizing what she just saw!

Y/n: "Hey, Kumoko why are you frozen up Like that? You Okay?"

Kumuko: "Shhhhh!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Kumoko: "I saw it!"

Y/n: "Did It have A White Body, Golden Antlers, and Hooves of Brass and Tin?"

Kumoko: "Yes. And It's right below us drinking the water Below."

Y/n: "Got it."

You then Stood up on the branch using your wings to keep Balance as Kumoko was Left confused, whisper yelling at you!

Kumoko: "What are you doing!?"

Y/n: "I'm Pulling off An Old Assasin Creed Trick!"

You then tilted forward as you planned to fall on the Mythical Animal but like Magic, the Animal saw it coming and jumped out of the way where you faceplanted onto the ground but you were able to lift your head quickly enough to catch A Glimpse of the beast as it Jumped and Bounded away, and it was Truly A Sight to be Seen! A Creature of True amazement!