The Shield Hero!!/ A Mission to the Spider Cult!!

After the Defeat of Beldia the Perverted Dullahan and Kumoko evolving into Zoa Ele the Arachne guild has been getting A Reputation for being A Guild not to Trifled with at all! You were all once again hanging out at the Roserade Moon Tavern as Megumin was missing, and everyone was eating some fried chicken, and some Macaroni as you were Just chatting amongst yourselves!

Y/n: "So You guys found any Missions?"

Aqua: "Nope."

Darkness: "Nada."

Kumoko: "Oh, I just picked up on A Mission I heard from the Grapevine!"

Y/n: "Oh really? What is it?"

Kumoko: "So I heard that there's This Spider Cult Not too far away from here who is dealing with A Spider Problem and they need someone to take them out!"

Aqua: "S-S-Spider Cult!?"

Y/n: "Wait, Question! Why would I spider Loving cult want someone to Kill spiders? That seems very counterintuitive..."

Kumoko: "Yeah, that's what you think but their whole thing is that they can't Hurt A Spider! They Don't Give A Damn if anyone else does so! So we're in the clear! We're just gonna have to Visit the Village and get the Quest!"

Y/n: "Seems good to me!"

Aqua: "NO!, No, no, no, no, no! This is where A Draw the Line! Spider's I can take but No way am I visiting A Spider cult and-!"

Kumoko then wraps her face up in webbing to shut her up!

Kumoko: "Well it's two against one. What about you Darkness?"

Darkness: "Sounds fun to me!"

Kumoko: "Oh Now it's Three Against one so you lose!"

Aqua: "AWWWWWWWWWW!"

Y/n: "Now wait, we're gonna have to wait for Megumin's vote. Now, where is the little Red Bugger?"

Megumin then Bursts her way into the Bar with A Big smile on her face!

Megumin: "Guys, without newfound Notririty I was able to snag us A New Member!!"

Everyone: "What!?"

Megumin: "Guys, Meet Maple! She's A Reincarnate, Has The Best defense I've ever seen, and can literally summon A Poison Hydra!"

Maple: "Hi Guys!"

Kumoko: "So Girl what's your skills?"

Maple: "Hm? Well, I could A Chicken pot pie in one bite and-"

Kumoko: "No I mean what can do you."

Maple: "Well I can read, write, and-"

Kumoko: "No, No, No, I mean what Kind of magic you can Produce!"

Maple: "Hmm, I can Pull A Rabbit out of A Hat in elementary school and-!"

Kumoko: "OH MY GOD SHE'S AN IDIOT!!"