A Slowly Changing Ariel!!/ The Big Plan!!

In the wet caves near the coastline of the Northern coasts, Ariel can be found there Battling A Massive Monster Known as A Lagiarus who are giant sea reptiles who can generate enough electricity to kill nearly anything! The Giant Beast was Panting as Ariel has it cornered this Beast was A Cocky one and sees how she was nothing like how People described her to be!

Ariel: "Abyss Blast!!"

She then Fired A Massive Beam of darkness at the Beast but it rolled out of the way covering itself in Mud to avoid the Attack!

Lagiarus: "Really? Abyss Blast? What has gotten into you? You're not the strict and silent person people said you were."

Ariel: "I-It's nothing!!" 'What's Happening to me...? This keeps on getting worse and worse...?'

Lagiarus: "You may want to eat me but... Something must be eating at you Right?"

Ariel: "SHUT UP!"

Lagiarus: "You were really A Disappointment. I expected something better. Really Something better."

Ariel: "I SAID SHUT UP!" 'I swear Ever since Kumoko tried that Mind attack on me I can't even remember what I'm supposed to be anymore!' "ABYSS BLAST!!"

She then Fired Another round of Blasts and The Lagiarus was Defeated with A Massive Hole in its neck, Killing it!

Ariel: "Sigh... That was Weird... Okay... Just calm the fuck down... Hmm... I better pack all this food up for Later! I really hate wasting food! Wait... Is that me Or...? Ugh, Nevermind..."

She then stored up all of the meat in her inventory as she disappeared out of the cave! Meanwhile with The Arachne Guild was setting up the Trap for the Queen Taratect as they found A Direct Hole to her home in the Dungeon where Kumoko came from and you began describing the Plans!

Y/n: "Okay Guys here's the Plan! I got My Inventory Stacked with all of the Explosives, and what we're gonna do is Place it all next to the mother without waking her or any of the Taratects! Kumoko will follow down with me since she's the second strongest right behind me, and Yui will come along as well, as A Foward Scout of sorts! When we come back Megumin will use her explosion magic to blow it all up! Everyone got that?"

Arachne Guild: "Yes!"

Y/n: "Great! Come on Guys!"

The three of you then walked down into the Labyrinth as it was super dark and murky with the only sources of light being the very space Torches, and Yui's Small ball of light she Created! They had to fight their way through Venomous Lizards, Poisonous Frogs, and even some Small Tiny spiders that looked exactly what Kumoko looked like when you two first met!

Kumoko: "Oh The Labrynth! The Sweet, Sweet, Memories! I ALWAYS HATED THIS PLACE!"

Y/n: "Sssssshhh! I think we're getting close."

Kumoko: "Oh right. Sorry."

Y/n: "Something tells me you didn't have pleasant experiences here right?"

Kumoko: "Sigh... I had to be reincarnated As A Spider of all things, Break out of an egg, be forced to eat all sorts of icky Bugs, Had to fight through everything Just to survive, and I just barely made it out of the Labyrinth when I met you, So Things were Just Peachy, Thanks."

Y/n: "Got it."

Yui: "Guys, we gotta be careful."

Y/n: Why?"

Yui: "Eggs."

She then pointed to the floor where there are thousands of eggs and you immediately thought of A Dirty Joke to say!

Y/n: "Welp, It looks your Mother is learning her Multiplication tables."

Kumoko: "Ha!"

Yui: "Be Careful."

They then tiptoed their way through the eggs and encountered the Sleeping Queen who was Just Trying to recover from the damage taken from the last Battle!

Y/n: "Okay Guys let's Dump all of your Explosives here, but make sure to leave A Trail of Gunpowder back to the top. Got it?"

Kumoko/Yui: "Right."

You all then dropped 3 Inventories worth of Explosives such as TNT, Gunpowder, and even Nitroglycerine, and you slowly left A Trail back to the top and Megumin had A Bright smile on her face as she turned to you!

Megumin: "Kaboom?"

Y/n: "Yes, Megumin. Kaboom."

Megumin: "Explosion!!"

She unleashed an Explosion and A Giant KABOOM Destroyed that Part of the Labyrinth in A Massive explosion as everything was incinerating and earned the Team A Whole lot of EXP! It seemed like A Massive Win!

Y/n: "Yay!!! We finally Killed that Bitch!! Let's go back to the Tavern! I'll buy as all some Ale!"

Everyone: "Yaaaaay!!"

You all Began to walk away back to Rivertown when Kumoko stopped and Immeaditly felt uneasy!

Asuna: "Something wrong Kumoko?"

Kumuko: "Oh No... No, no, no, no, NO!!"

Maple: "This can't be good."

Aqua: "OBVIOUSLY!

Y/n: "Kumoko what's wrong!?"

Kumuko: "Mom is still alive and she's trying to exert her control over me!!!"

Everyone: "WHAT!?"

Kumuko: "We should really run!!"

Just the Queen and 3 of her Arch Taratects dug their way out of the rubble and began charging after all of you!

Y/n: 

A/N: Begin at 0:10

You all continued to run as all six of the spiders continue to chase after all of you with burnt bodies and weakened stats! Kumoko checked their Stats and saw that they were now "Weakened" which cut all of their Stats by Half and she relayed that information to you!

Y/n: "Okay, Guys new Plan! We split up into two groups and take them on since they are so weakened! Now let's go!"

You all split up into two groups as it was you, Kumoko, and Yui in one group being chased by the Arch Taratects and the rest being chased down by the Queen herself!

Kumuko: "Will this is Great! Just Great!"

Yui: "What will we do!?"

Y/n: "AHA! A Hole! We'll hide in there!"

You all Jumped into A Cave Hole and hid in there as the Arch Taratects are way too big to fit through!

Yui: "Hahahahaha! Missed me! Missed me! Now you gotta kiss me!"

Arch Taratetcs: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Yui: "Eep!"

The Giant spiders began to dig their win in as you became fearful!

Y/n: "Okay guys this ain't big, Being Trapped in this small space isn't good for this Fight! Let's head in Deeper!"

Yui/Kumoko: "Right!"

You all then ran in As A Strange, Spindly figure, with 6 Arms began watching from afar and was quickly following from behind!