101 Ways to Spend your Gold!!/ The Lich of Rivertown!!

After Leaving the Church the 5 of you were Now Hanging out at the Roserade Tavern where Luna was serving you all some Pizza which surprised you but Ryujin created this world just for you so It makes sense! You told her about your Defeat at the hands of Ariel as she expressed her worry!

Luna: "Well That's Really Bad. Good thing I didn't lose my Best Maid or my Best Customer."

Aqua: "Eh..."

Y/n: "Aww, Thanks, Luna!"

You then took A Bite out of your pizza stretching out the Cheese as Luna puts her hand on her hip and Began thinking!

Luna: "You know, If you need Magical Items or Enchantments I heard there is this new Magic shop that Opened! I think It was run by this Necromancer... I think her name was... Hmmm... While... W-Wick... Oh, I remember now! It was Wiz!"

Aqua when hearing that name immediately spits out her Pizza and got up grabbing Luna by the Collar!

Aqua: "Who!? Whose name did you Just say, Luna!?"

Luna: "AH! AH! I-I SAID IT WAS WIZ!"

Aqua then dropped wiz and got A Dark Look on her face as she began to tighten her fist!

Aqua: "I told that Bitch never to move into my Town."

Megumin: "Huh? What did you say?"

Aqua: "I TOLD THAT BITCH TO NEVER MOVE INTO MY TOWN! I'M COMING FOR YOUR ASS!"

She then ran outside as you Sighed!

Y/n: "I'm gonna follow Aqua Anyone coming with me?"

Kumoko: "I'm coming. I really wanna see her go Ape shit on some poor woman."

Y/n: "Anyone else?"

Megumin/Darkness: "Nope/ Nu-Uh."

Y//n: "Alright then let's get going."

You then walked out with Kumoko on your shoulder as you walked down the street until you found A Shop with the Screams of some woman and Aqua inside and you knew what she was up to! You both walked inside and see Aqua Assaulting this Beautiful Chocolate Haired woman and you both sighed!

Y/n: "Kumoko?"

Kumoko: "Right. Web Trap!!"

She quickly wrapped up Aqua in some Webs even covering her Mouth as you then used a New Ice magic you have!

Y/n: "Freeze touch!!"

You then froze Aqua over to calm her down as you smiled with A Goofy joke in your head!

Y/n: "Well that should "Chill" Her out!"