Forming a Team!!/ Our First Mission!!

With the Rosarade Tavern made into your Personal Headquarters you're guild officially now has three Members! The Arachne Guild has You, Kumoto, and Darkness, and all three of you were Looking over some Listings for what Jobs you can do so you can Buy A House which was hard to do since you need something big to prove yourselves!

Y/n: "Well I look through all the Job Listings and Nothing... Any of you guys found any?"

Kumoko: "Nope, I can't find anything big enough."

Aqua: "AWW MAN WE'RE NEVER GONNA BUY A HOUSE AND I'LL HAVE TO LIVE IN THE STABLES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Kumoko: "I had to live in A Cave while eating whatever I can find, So shut up."

Aqua: "No you shut up!!"

Kumoko: "No you shut up!!"

Aqua: "No you Shu-!!"

Y/n: "Guys I found something!!"

Kumoko/Aqua: "What!?"

Y/n: "I found A Great Job! Posted here last week it says: Needed; A Hunter (Or Hunters) to hunt down A Raging Barroth at An Abandoned Mineshaft/Swamp! Will pay Gold and Gems! Question! What's A Barroth?"

Luna then walked over handing over some Ale as she explained!

Luna: "Oh Boy, Well A Barroth is A 30ft Long, Lizard-like Monster who Hide as tough as Stone, and A Dome on its head hard enough to pierce most armors! You surely can't do this with just the three of You. You'll need A Few More."

Y/n: "Right! Girls, I think it's time to Hold A Recruiting Fair! Spread the word across town far and wide, we're gonna need all the help we can get!"

It was the next day and the Day of the Recruitment Fair and only two girls showed up but beggars can't be Choosers so you decided to Interview the two of them! The first one up was A Girl red, with An Eyepatch, A Cape, and A Wooden Staff!

Y/n: "And You are Miss?"

???: "I'm Megumin! Explosion Mage at your service!"

Y/n: "Okay Megumin. What's your Magic?"

Megumin: "Explosions."

Y/n: "Okay Likes?"

Megumin: "Explosions."

Y/n: "Um... Dislikes?"

Megumin: "No Explosions."

Y/n: "Type or class?"

Megumin: "Explosion Mage."

Y/n: "What spells can your Produce?"