New guildmates!!/ Future Strategies!!

After your Assault on the Queen Taratect, you guys had wiped out A Good Portion of Taratect's pushing back the Queen's source of Power and will probably take her months to recuperate her losses! You guys know you can't Give her A Brick knowing that she could launch an attack at any time so you have to make your Move now!

But now all you need to do is Get some Members so now you were Having A New Recruitment season to see if you can get any Additional Guild Members with your selling point is that "You All Faced A Queen Taratect and Lived"!

You stood there at the Table bored out of your Mind as Luna handed you A Glass of Ale smiling!

Luna: "Not Much Buissnsess?"

Y/n: "Nope."

Aqua: "I told you that wasn't A Good Business Point but you didn't listen and-!"

Kumoko Then webbed her mouth shut and was frowning as well!

Kumoko: "Now is not the time for Complaining!"

Megumin: "Usually I would bring someone in but-!"

Ring~

Megumin: "Nevermind I think we got someone."

???: "Hello is this The Arachne Guild?"

Y/n: "Yes! Yes, it is! Nice to meet you, young Lady! Your name is?"

???: "My Name is Asuna Yuuki! Novice Rapier wielder, and Hero of... Some."

Y/n: "Nice to meet you Asuna! What's your skillset?"

Megumin: "I bet all she can do is Gossip and-!"

At the speed of lightning, Asuna takes out her Rapier and cuts in "A" in Megumin's clothes, and smirks!

Asuna: "Wanna continue that?"

Megumin: "Nope."

Y/n: "Wow, That's amazing! You can really use A Blade! THINK FAST!"

You then thrust your scissor blade at her chest and see easily block it with her Rapier!

Y/n: "Again Impressive. You're Definitely in. Anyone else you know gonna Join in?"

Asuna: "Actually I have two in Mind! Guys, you can come in now!"

Just then A Younger Teen girl and A Tiny fairy walked (or in the fairy's case) flew into the Room and Introduced themselves!

???: "H-H-Hi My Name is Silica... Nice to meet you all... I sure hope we can all be friends..."

Yui: "Hi, My name is Yui, and Aren't I the cutest thing ever! Super Kawaii Desu Pose!"

She then Posed Like An Otaku as she got awws from everyone in the room except for Aqua who seems suspicious of the Fairy and the dark aura surrounding her That only she can see!

Y/n: "What's your Skills and Magic, and/or Movesets You two?"

Silicia: "O-O-Oh, Well I'm A Rogue and I'm really good with Blades, I can move super Fast, A-And I can even sneak through A Lot of people..."

Y/n: "Great! How about you, Yui? Anything you got?"

Yui: "Oh I can be Cute, Heal you guys, Be cute, Unleash Plant spells, Be cute, Can control animals, and Be super duper cute!"

Everyone: "Awww!"

Y/n: "Okay, You two are in! Now we gotta think of A Plan to destroy the Queen Taraect once and for all!"

Asuna: "That's the Problem! No one has ever Killed A Queen Taratect before, and hell they are only 5 of them in existence!"

Silica: "W-We could use A Bunch of E-Explosives..."

Everyone then turned to her as she got nervous!

Silica: "O-Oh, My God I'm sorry! I shouldn't!"

Kumoko: "No, No, No! It's Okay! That's A Great Idea!"

Y/n: "Right! We need to get as Many explosions as Possible to make this work! So I need everyone to split up and get up as Many barrels of Gunpowder, Sticks of Dynamite, Nitroglycerine, or any other explosive Possible, so we can pour it all in the Bitch's Lair and Make Kentucky Fried Spider!"

Kumoko: "Hell Yeah Brother! We're gonna take down A Queen Taratect!"

Y/n: "Okay so the Groups are, Me and Megumin, Darkness and Maple, Asuna and Silica, Aqua and Yui, and Kumoko You'll be on your won't his time!"

Kumoko: "Right! I can make this work! I have been A Loner for so long after all!"

Y/n: "Alright Team let's split up!"

You all then left the Bar except for Aqua and Yui who decided to hang back for A Bit

Yui: "So Aqua, what cute thing would you want me to do? Because I am so Freaking Ka-!"

Aqua: "Cut the Bullcrap Fairy! I know what You're all About! So stop the act!"

Yui then completely drops the act and begins to act all Bitchy!

Yui: "Wow, You're A Delight to be around huh? Yeah, I doubt it."

She then Flew to the table in front of Aqua and Began smack-talking her!

Yui: "Looks Your Fake-Godliness, I don't give A Damn what you think, Because the only way for A Fairy to survive is to act cute and try not to get Killed for their fairy dust. It's Just A Survival Strategy. Ever read Peter Pan? Sure Tinker bell acts all cute but in reality, she is A Jealous bitch and an Attempted Murderer. I'm the same Minus the Attempted Murderer Part... Well not Yet."

Aqua: "Look you can't fool me, You Fairy Bitch! I'm gonna tell everyone and they're gonna believe me because I'm A Goddess!"

Yui: "Well, At least I have A Face."

Aqua: "What do you me- MMPPPPPH!? MMMMPPH!!"

Yui had Just taken Away Aqua's Face and she was trying to scream but she had no mouth to scream through so she was Just Mummering fearfully!

Yui: "You see Aqua, I'm the True Goddess Here. You're nothing more than A Whiny Water Mage who would dare call herself A Goddess. Do you know Spacial Magic? Do you know anything about the History of the Mid-world? Can you steal faces?"

Aqua: "MMMMPH!! MPPPPH!! MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!"

Yui: "That's what I thought Wench. Now you can have your face privileges back."

She then gave Aqua back her face back as she started flying out of the Tavern!

Yui: "Alright you coming Aqua or am I going to have to Drag You out by your ear?"

Aqua: "Y-Y-Yes Ma'am..."

Aqua then followed Yui out as soon as A Big battle is going to Begin but first, we must meet Kumoko in her quest next time in A World of no More Pain!