EXP Farm/ Filimos learns the Truth!!

You and Kumoko were hanging out on A Cliff Face Overlooking A Massive Field as Kumuko had Taken you there as A Surprise but she never told you what as you were just sitting there confused waiting for Kumoko to say something but she never did so You decided to speak up!

Y/n: "Ahem?"

Kumuko: "Yeah, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Why are we here again? I see nothing but Grass for Miles. It's A Nice view but kinda Strange when you think about it."

Kumuko: "Give It A Minute."

Just then An Army of High elves Totalling in the tens of thousands walked out of the forests of the right side of the Plains and lined up Positions in front much like A Roman Type formation!

Y/n: "Huh? An Army of High Elves? I don't get it? What's Happening here again?"

Kumoko: "Just wait A Minute."

Just then The Sounds of animalistic roars came out of the left side of the forest as Hundreds of Beast Like Monsters walked out of the forests as there were far fewer Soldiers and Far more Huge Monsters that carried Clubs, Axes, Armor, and even Spears!

Y/n: "What the Hell!? Beastmen?! What the hell is Happening Here!?"

Kumoko: "Surprise! It's A Free EXP Farm! While I was hanging out at the Tavern I had gotten word from An elf scout that there will be A Battle Here and I took us here to level us here quick!"

Y/n: "But Kumoko these are People! Not EXP Bags!"

Kumoko: "Yeah, But their gonna kill each other! Not us! We'll just be there gathering the EXP!"

Y/n: "Hmm... Okay, that Logic is sound."

Y/n: "Let's get in there then!"

You flew both of them down there as both sides were charging at each other and Body was reporting the battle from A Personal Perspective!

Body: "Well I am right here at the Battle right now as the Two armies had Just gotten into some Melee fights with each other! The High Elves rounding out At About 25,000!"

Magic1/Magic2: "Go, Go High elves, Go!"

Body: "And Here on the other side are the Beastmen who are ranging about 10,000 but have far More Monsters which evens things out A Bit! The Razorgor's seem to be breaking through their defenses, as the elves launched all sorts of arrows at them just barely killing some of them!"

Blood was Now flying everywhere as the blasts from magical attacks and Monsters from both sides had sent it flying everywhere and Body who was now in A Raincoat and Umbrella was reporting it!

Body: "It seems that the Blood produced from the battle combined with the magic seems to be sending it flying at such High velocity that if I wasn't careful I would Instantly Fly off!"

As All the High Elves and Beastmen continued to battle each other with Blood and Body Parts flying everywhere all the way back watching from the forest where the Noble's and The General were watching giving order's to her Men! This General was Actually Princess Filimos herself!

Noble: "Isn't this Great Princess? The Battle is ending as well as ever. Those Beasts should be running away any moment now!"

Filimos: "Yes, But I actually wanna fight! Like Goku always do!"

The Noblemen then Gave her strange looks confusion as they had never gotten used to her references but then she noticed something!

Filimos: "Hey, what is that other there?"

She then Grabbed A Telescope and then sees Y/n and Kumoko Killing some Beastmen and she got excited!

Filimos: "Y/N!"

She then without Second thought then got on her Elk and began riding in the middle of the fight while pulling her Green and Gold Bow out of her Inventory and Began firing Enchanted Wind shots at Beastmen that came her way, as her White Elk rammed through the smaller one's she soon got him as he Pointed his sword at her and she then started communicated to him through telepathy!

Filimos: 'Y/n! Don't Hurt me Okay? It's me Your Teacher, Ms. Oka! I'm speaking to you through Telepathy!'

Y/n: 'What the Hell do you want!? Come to Ignore me some more and make some dated Anime references!'

Filimos: 'No! We're done doing that with you! We had planned on Apologize to you and unfortunately the others couldn't be here but I'm here to Apologize!'

Y/n: 'Well Apology not accepted! Now Shove off!'

Filimos then frowned and Grabbed your arm trying to get you to understand!

Filimos: 'Y/n I know it's not best for me to Apologize right in the middle of A Battle but Just let me say that I'm trying to apologize and I'm sorry! None of us ever meant to hurt you!'

Y/n: 'No! You're not sorry! Your Just worried I'm far stronger than any of you! You never cared that my entire family died! Who how I'm supposed to work 3 separate Jobs while having school on top of that Just to try and Live! You never Cared!'

Filimos then gained A Saddned look on her face as she tried to hold onto you!

Filimos: 'Y/n... We didn't know... I swear we're sorry..."

Y/n: 'Yeah, Well I don't Believe it! Goodbye!' "Kumoko Open A Portal Now!"

Kumoko: "Huh? Well, Okay!"

She then Opened A Portal and you both ran through before Filimos can follow you two through! She didn't even have time to think before A RazorGor Tried charged at her and she fired several shots at its head Killing it instantly and she then commanded her Elk to charge back behind the main Line!

Later!

Filimos was now in her Princess Quarters as she was Moping around as she realized what they had done to you, A Boy who had lost his entire family to some unusual circumstances and she spoke to herself as she had her head in her hands trying to hold back her tears!

Filimos: "What have we done..."