Gary the Wyrm!!/ A New Home!!

After the Battle and Subsequent victory against Kumoko's Mother, you had decided to finally Buy A House that you can Hold everyone in! It was A Nice house and all but the Amount of Crap that goes on daily can drive any Normal insane but your an angel so that's fine!

Your House was A Large Villa styled, Stone house, that sits on top of the Village of Rivertown and overlooks the town so it was definitely the best seat in the House!

The Madness had already Begun this morning as you were running around after taking waking up from your sleep because someone had written something on your Abdomen and you ran into the Living room where Aqua is just lazing around on the sofa trying...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The Madness had already Begun this morning as you were running around after taking waking up from your sleep because someone had written something on your Abdomen and you ran into the Living room where Aqua is just lazing around on the sofa trying to relax!

Y/n: "AQUA!? HAVE YOU SEEN KUMOKO!?"

Aqua: "Huh? Why?"

Y/n: "BECAUSE I THINK SHE WROTE THIS SHIT ON ME!"

You then removed your Black Tanktop revealing The words "Y/n's Meatsword" written on your Abdomen in Black Sharpie and Aqua couldn't help but chuckle at that with A Slight smile on her face that would have been bigger if she wasn't so Tired!

Aqua: "Heh."

You then Heard A Squeal in the kitchen and ran in to see Silica was hyperventilating with A Cookie crumbs on the ground and some Strange, Slimy, footprints all over the Floor!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You then Heard A Squeal in the kitchen and ran in to see Silica was hyperventilating with A Cookie crumbs on the ground and some Strange, Slimy, footprints all over the Floor!

Y/n: "Silica what Happened?"

Silicia: "I-I saw A Monster!"

Y/n: "Now calm down It's Probably Just A Rat."

Silicia: "N-No! It was All Blue, and Slimy, and Snake-like, and it Grabbed my Cookie and Ran off!"

Yui: "I saw it too!"

Yui then Popped out of the cookie Jar shivering!

Yui: "I-It was Like A Big Dragon but it was Also like A Snail."

Y/n: "A Snail dragon you say? Let me check My Monster Encyclopedia!"