Kiyoto held the little ice pack to his forehead watching as Katsuki just rolled his eyes handing Tadashi one too.

Both boys smile at eachother showing the other their ice pack.

The girls were still crying in the background. Kirishima checked up on them not knowing what was wrong.

"Aye help me out here! Are they hungry? They don't need a change." Kirishima said to Katsuki.

"How the hell should I know!? They were fed an hour ago." Katsuki said walking over and picking up Kiyomi.

Izuku watched amused as both dads try to comfort their daughters.

"Ya I'll stick with one kid." He said causing Katsuki to glare.

"Ya we know that's all you can handle." Katsuki snapped.

"Ya you're right Kacchan.. being the greatest Hero keeps me busy. You wouldn't know how that feels huh?." Izuku smirked as Kirishima laughed causing Katsuki to yell at him.

Mochi laughed looking at Katsuki.

The boys looked at her.

"Hey do it again!" Kirishima said to him.

"Do what!?"

"Yell at Midoryia!" Kirishima said as Katsuki smirked.

"Gladly..." Katsuki began to yell causing the girls both of them to start giggling.

Kiyoto and Tadashi just watched as Izuku and Katsuki went back and forth. Both laughing mid-way hearing the girls laugh loud.

Katsuki smiled down at the girls, Kiyomi touched his face giggling.

"Our girls love violence. Good to know." Kirishima laughed.

The boys go back to the couch holding the kids so they didn't get lonely.

Kiyoto and Tadashi fighting over a toy and no one batting an eye at that.

***
After 6 hours of shopping, going to the cafe and chatting the girls came back.

_____ opened the door and smiled finding the men all sleeping on the couch.

Izuku was sleeping on the separate couch, Katsuki on the long couch having Kiyomi on his chest sleeping while also having Kirishima's head in his lap while he held Mochi.

Kiyoto and Tadashi were the only ones awake running over to their mothers.

"Mama!"

"Mama!!"

Uraraka and _____ smiled putting the bags down and picking their sons.

"Oh my god this is priceless." Mina said taking a picture of all the boys.

_____ smiled "they seem so comfy"

"Awww look they make me want a daughter too!" Uraraka said smiling at Kiyomi and Mochi.

"Should we wake them? I kinda don't want too." Mina said.

"I meannn we do wanna eat and they're the ones making the barbecue." _____ said as she set Kiyoto down and picked up Kiyomi off Katsuki's chest.

Kiyomi yawned opening her eyes and smiling wide seeing her mother.

"I swear if we weren't in the picture don't you think they'd couple up?" Mina asked _____ as they looked at Katsuki and Kirishima.