42. Be In My Touch

Start from the beginning

“But you keep confusing me” the words hit against his skin and I can see him moving his head to a side, baring his throat to me as he gives in to his instincts. He releases his scent without control, making my trueblood bristle in desire for him…to establish my claim on my omega…to show him how wrong he was for daring to keep me away from himself…

My eyes take in the sight of my audacious omega lying in bed shorn off his anger and pride and demanding my attention. His pretty robe a frail cover to my ravishing gaze. I wonder if his need to suppress his instincts is the reason his omega is so submissive to me, it’s rare for him to give in to me but when he does, I can barely hold myself back. But I can tell something is going on in his mind, specks of blue flickering in his irises as the sweet jasmine scent grows stronger.

“You said you’re angry” I inquire to see his eyes lower away.

“I was” “Not anymore?” I tease with a smirk and see him silently roll his eyes at my words “was it because of the soup?”

“Maybe…” his voice sounds small but sincere and I couldn’t hold back the chuckle to see him try so hard to be mean to me still.

“So, now I need to cook for you to let me stay in my own chamber?”

I press a hand by the other side of his head as I taunt and see his eyes settle on it as he waits in anticipation while his breathing grows heavier.

“Y-Yes…”

“Aren't you testing my patience a bit too much love?” I peck at the side of his face and see him bite into his lip.

He doesn’t resist when I tug at the knot keeping his silken robes in place, it detangles in the next moment and I catch the layers of white silk he was wearing underneath. His chest moves in deep dips, and I run my fingers over the shimmery fabric as I took in the view of how pretty he looks, blushing and needing my touch while I unwrap him, taking my time before I gently bare his chest and shoulders.

There is definitely an unparalleled charm in him…I have felt it even before we were mated…it’s like a divine allure that pulls me to his call, he might be bound to my command but I know I have no way to deny the power he has over me…it’s something absolutely enchanting…  

I lean down to press my mouth on the mark and he shudders, a hand clutching at my arm in reflex when my teeth nips at his skin and his nails dig into my sleeve. He moans when I trace it with my tongue, and his restraints cave in at that moment as his arms slip around me and he pulls me closer, sighing against me as he burrows into my neck.

My hands slip around him as well and I pull him into my lap in one swift move.

He whines denying to let me get away and clings onto me, the layers of silk hanging down his bare shoulders and pooling about his hips as he pushes his body up against mine.

My pretty needy mate…

They were right to hide him far away from common eyes…his beauty is not meant for beasts like us to indulge in…but I’m glad to be held guilty if it means I get to hold him to me the way I want to…

My palms trace on his back and I try to be gentle with my touches…attending to my mates’ needs is not a first but attending to my pregnant mates’ angry whims, mood swings and sexual needs is definitely a first for me.

I feel his tongue tickle against my scent gland, scenting me greedily before he tries to clamp his little canines on my neck to mark me.

“Omega…don’t make me show you your place…trying to dominate over me will not work darling” I sense my trueblood hiss at the feeling of Jin’s canines drawing blood “behave!”