"Ryder," I sigh awestruck while I glance around the bus. "How?"

He blushes and scratches the back of his neck. "Skylar helped. I told her I wanted to get you flowers and she went off about how she could help me do better." He looks around the bus. "And this was the fruits of her labor." His arm holding the flowers springs forward. "These are for you." Ryder turns bright red.

I take the flowers from him, grab a vase from the cabinet and put the flowers in some water. "Thank you Ryder these are very beautiful."

"I remember you mentioning at one point how orchids are your favorites flowers. The flower shop in town didn't have anything with only orchids so I settled on the one with roses," he rambles. Ryder was nervous. Don't believe I have ever seen Ryder this nervous before.

I rest my hand on his arm and he smile shyly at me making be feel like a teenager on her first date. "All of this is amazing and I'm impressed with how you were able to put this all together."

He moves closer to me and I wrap my arms around his neck. Slowly Ryder reaches out to brush a finger along my cheek. "Skylar did a lot of this. She seems to be quite the miracle worker. First Dimitri, then the party at the beach and now this."

"Yes she is. We are all lucky to haver her," I tell him resting my head on his chest.

We start to sway to imaginary music both enjoying being in each other's arms. The bus launches froward and since neither one of us were expecting the movement we ended up on the floor with me sprawled out onto of Ryder.

"If you wanted me under you all you had to do was tell me," Ryder says with laughter shinning in his eyes.

I slap his chest and scramble off him. "Not till after we eat and talk Romeo."

Ryder crawls to his feet and stands offering me his hand. I take a strong grip and he pulls me to my feet next to him. Next he leads me to the table and we slide into our seats.

He rubs his hands together eyeing the containers before us. "Really hope the food taste as good as it smells. Skylar said the ma and pop shop had great reviews."

"I'm sure the food will be delicious," I reassure him. Opening the container my mouth starts to water at the sight of the golden-brown fried chicken, biscuits and green beans. "Please tell me you remembered the honey." Nothing tastes better then some honey on your fried chicken and biscuits"

Ryder chuckles and shakes his head. "Of course." He reaches into the bag next to him and pulls out a container of honey. Gleefully I reach for honey, but he holds the jar slightly out of my reach. "I'll give you the honey for a kiss."

Ryder taunts me with the jar of honey playing the keep away game. Hearing his laughter makes my heart soar in happiness. Finally I relent and stand from my seat to head over to him. He watches me intently with weariness in his eyes. When I reach him instead of kissing him I slide into his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. His growing member presses against my butt and I wiggle my hips.

"If you don't stop wiggling I will take you on this table," Ryder growls with darkening eyes.

"What about the food," I pout playing coy.

"Don't fucking care about the food," he states.

I run my fingers over the side of his face, down his neck and over his shoulders. He sighs in pleasure and closes his eyes when I run my finger tips down his chest. Leaning forward I rub my nose against his and yell, "butter fly kiss." Then I jump from his lap and make a dash back to my seat with honey in hand.

I smile at him in triumph while he sits there pouting. My muscles tense when he gets an evil glint in his eyes, but he quickly hides what he is thinking.