"Mama was fine before you came.."

Kiyomi giggled seeing him but Kiyoto just glared.

***
Katsuki set her down in bed, _______ kept her arms wrapped around him.

"Cuddle.." she said softly as he smiled moving to join her in bed.

He wrapped his arms around her hugging her close to his body.

She smiled closing her eyes again relaxing to his hold.

She just played with his hair brushing through it with her fingers, Katsuki enjoyed it letting her do as she pleased.

"Kats..?"

"Hm?"

"I love youu" _____ said burying her face into his neck as he smiled.

He kissed the top of her head. "I love you too."

She smiles taking in his scent relaxing till she fell asleep again.

But this time..within the next few minutes Katsuki would hear something fall in the living room.

He slowly pulled away from _____ and got up walking downstairs.

He froze at what he saw.

Kiyomi's pen was pushed all the way across the room and was flipped onto its side, she was whining about to start crying.

Kiyoto stood there freaked out cause that's not what he meant to do, King just sniffed Kiyomi but Katsuki immediately picked her up checking every inch of her body.

He glared at Kiyoto.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? Why did you do that!?" Katsuki yelled at him as he held Kiyomi who was crying nonstop.

Kiyoto stayed silent looking away.

"The hells gotten into you Kiyoto!? Cant you be normal for one moment!? Go to your room!"

Tears filled his eyes as he ran upstairs. King followed Kiyoto up while Katsuki took care of Kiyomi.

He rechecked her body hoping she was alright.

Why the hell would he do that..? I don't have time to watch over everyone..

Kiyomi sniffled looking up at Katsuki as he wiped her face.

She whined crying again as he sighed.

"How are you so easy with your mom..what am I doing wrong..?"

Katsuki got up and walked upstairs.

Kiyomi was still crying but all Katsuki knew to do was get her to _______.

He opened the door and walked to the side of the bed. He hesitated before waking _____.

When she opened her eyes and heard Kiyomi crying she sat up slowly.

"Whats wrong?" _____ asked as she took Kiyomi from Katsuki.

"Kiyoto flipped her pen over knocking her out. I don't know if she's hurt or not she won't stop crying." Katsuki said as _____ looked at him confused.

She just wiped Kiyomi's tears hugging her close and patting her back.

"Why the hell would he do that?" _____ asked.