"Baby will you go help daddy make breakfast?" _____ asked Kiyoto who nods up at her.

She smiled then looked at Katsuki.

"Want me to bring it up or should I take you downstairs?" Katsuki asked helping Kiyoto off the bed.

"I'll stay up here, then make you come get me." She said smiling already wanting to annoy him.

He sighed nodding.

"Alright, any other orders?" He asked as she smiled nodding.

"I'd like a kiss before you go." She said as Kiyomi babbled.

"She wants one too." _____ added as Katsuki laughed walking over. He kissed _____'s lips first then Kiyomi's forehead then went back to _____ again.

"Don't move I'll be back." He said as she nods and let's him go with Kiyoto.

_____ looked down at her daughter and smiled.

"When you grow up you better find a man like your daddy. No one else deserves your love." _____ said cuddling her daughter who giggled loving the affection.

***
Katsuki spent the day tending to all _____'s needs.

He didn't mind it at all, wanting to make sure she was alright no matter what.

Currently she was sitting on the couch with Kiyomi in her arms and Kiyoto beside her.

Katsuki was finishing up some work in his study trying to hurry it up to go back to his family.

King was just on the floor resting everyone just watching the cartoon on the TV.

It was a lazy day but they loved it spending it together.

______ did feel pain on the side of her body but she didn't really bring it up not wanting to worry Katsuki any more then she already has.

Kiyomi fell asleep in her arms while Katsuki finally walked out and went to them.

He took Kiyomi from _____ and put her in the babies pen to sleep as he sat down next to _____.

She rests her head on his chest while he puts his arm around her shoulder.

Kiyoto looked up at his parents just getting onto _____'s lap to cuddle but Katsuki grabbed him pulling him away from her.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! Don't touch your mother she's hurt. You'll make it worse." Katsuki said to Kiyoto who frowned.

"Kats it's..fine."

"I'm sorry.." Kiyoto said but ______ just smiled at him cherishing his cheek.

"Don't worry baby, papa's just being overprotective." _____ teased to make Kiyoto laugh but Katsuki glared.

He didn't find it funny. Not at all.

Kiyoto stayed beside Katsuki, he wanted to go to his mother but now was afraid too due to how his father reacted.

***
They watched TV until ______ fell asleep.

Katsuki just moved to get her to bed so she'd be comfortable.

He picked her up slowly to not wake her and walked upstairs.

Kiyoto stayed downstairs watching them leave. He still never got his present. Whoever was delivering it was late.

Kiyomi made noises yawning slowly, Kiyoto walked towards her looking at her in the play pen as she opened her eyes.

He glared at her.