Part 33

"Ayaan, I like you. " After some minutes of staring Neha finally said with confidence.

Ayaan looked her with a weird face and looked her from head to toe. Sensing something wrong, Neha checked herself and wondered about her black jeans and black crack top.

"But.. It wasn't I.. " Before she continue her sentence Ayaan interrupted.

"Look Neha, I know you may mistook my care for you. What I have done for you was all what a husband does for a wife. It has nothing to do with love. " With a sympathy face he continued, "Why girls easily conclude everything as love? "

"But... " She is struggling to find words to ask more. But her eyes have no struggling to release heavy tears.

"If anything I done mistook you, then I am sorry. I can't get over by first love. Even though she doesn't love me back, I am still in love with her. " By saying so he walked away by hanging his head low.

"Noooo" Neha opened her eyes by yelling only to make Ayaan run to her.

"What happened? " He asked sitting on the bed near to her.

"I think I had a dream." Placing her hands on her head she said and looked at him immensely.

"Get up now. My parents and your parents will reach anytime soon. " Ayaan said while dialling someone.

She looked with puppy eyes when he left the room. She can't sleep again after seeing such a dream. Standing up quickly she ran to Fahad's room.

His room is open and when she keen into his room, he is standing in front of mirror with new dress and all ready.

"You get ready this soon? " She can't believe that this lazy man will ready early. This day is literally crazy for her.

"Yeah, Naina and everyone is coming.. " He incompleted his sentence by scratching his nape of the neck.

"I heard that Naina won't come." She said still looking at him only to witness his shocking expression.

"What happened? " She raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing." He shrugged his shoulder. How can he forget about Neha's warning.

"Why are you searching for me in the morning? " He asked.

"Today I had dream. " She pouted. "Is it true that dreams come true if we saw it after 6.00 am? " She asked.

"I don't have any experience but it is true. That's what I heard from others. Ayaan bhai said he had a dream about your wedding and you guys got married. " He smiled.

"When he had a dream? " Neha asked to assure what she had heard.

"The day before your wedding. " He smiled at her sheepishly.

"Idiot." His smile dropped when he get a punch on his stomach from her.

"When you bragged about your karate, I never thought that you are this much strong. " Fahad commented still placing palm on his stomach.

"Do you want more? " She asked playfully.

"No... " He moved backward. Even though he planned about telling her something somehow, he closed his idea after getting a great punch from her.

"Now back to the topic about dream. " She remind him.

He walked to the living room and she followed him.

"What kind of a dream was that? "

"I cant tell you now. It was a bad one. "

"Then be careful Neha, those dreams will definitely comes true for pay backing the kick that you gifted me by now. " He nodded his head dramatically while she shiver with fear.