Love and Pain

Depuis le début

"You're really making me feel extremely attached to you."

"That's my plan princess," I winked and showed her my famous smirk.

She blushed immediately and uttered, "I'll be back."

Amity left the room to the hallway to find my mom in the kitchen while I chuckled lightly. I went to take off my sweater that I wore to sleep and left myself shirtless. I had a black sports bra and basketball shorts on which is perfect to exercise in. I did some stretches to warm up my body before doing some ab workouts. I did my usual sit-ups, bicycle crunches, and leg raises. After I finished my reps, I went on to do push ups.

Altogether, it took about fifteen minutes to finish because of the amount of reps and sets I was doing before I moved on and tried out Eda's new pull up bar. I shook my arms to release the tiredness of it and jumped up to grab ahold of the bar. I did some pull ups then began doing about thirty hanging knee raises. I was close to being done when Amity came by in front of me as I hung onto the bars, staring at her.

She turned her head away from mine and said, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were going to be half naked..I-I mean-"

I dropped down from the bar with sweat dripping everywhere on my body and went over to Amity to tease her a bit.

"Relajarse princesa~ No need to look away. You can look all you want," I pinned her against the wall.

"Stop it. You're going to make me pass out from all this teasing and flirting you are doing," my girlfriend's entire face was the color of a tomato.

"I'm just finishing what you started babe. Plus it's not like you haven't seen me like this. We dress up in the locker room everyday."

"I still haven't adjusted to it. Most of the time I keep my eyes away from you so I wouldn't be such a blushing disaster."

"Well you are a blushing disaster right now but it's very adorable."

"Th-Thank you."

"You're welcome beautiful," I gave Amity a quick peck on the lips before backing away.

"I uh came here to tell you that food is ready and if you don't mind waking Eda up, that would be great."

"I can do that. Let me dry myself up then I'll head over to her room," I turned to go into the bedroom before Amity grabbed my right arm.

"Hm?"

"I just wanted to check up on your scars," Am whispered enough for me to hear only.

"They're doing alright. It really doesn't hurt nor is it bugging me."

Amity appeared to be feeling a mix of worries and guilt. I couldn't help but hold her cheek and caress it.

"What's wrong Am?"

"I just feel bad that you got hurt. You don't deserve to have these scars and scratches."

She viewed my entire body to see a couple of small scars that are hard to notice or fading away slowly. I've gotten new ones on my arm and stomach though I think it's badass.

"It doesn't really bother me to have them. Yeah I tend to get hurt and stuff but it won't stop me from saving people and getting rid of criminals. Being a hero has a lot of risks that I'll be able to conquer and avoid. You must worry about yourself then me, okay?" I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay, but you better take care of yourself or else I will do it for you."

"I wouldn't mind either of those options."