Chapter 49

For most of the night, I was tossing and turning, different scenarios in my head playing out what everyone's reaction would be to the new videos and pictures that would be circulating. The thought of this situation being worth it, being worth called a homewrecker, a whore, was prominent on my mind. It was hard to shake the negativity that was flooding my mind and when I finally went to sleep, it was only a couple of hours before I was supposed to wake up. I didn't remember when I fell asleep, but the next thing I knew, someone shaking me gently and whispering in my ear. Groaning, I turned on my back, slowly opening my eyes. It was dark in my room, and I felt a presence beside me. Glancing to the side, I saw Roman propped up on his arm, staring down at me with a smirk on his face. His blue eyes were bright and awake, unlike mine. I also noticed that his shirt was off, unlike when we first went to bed.

"What?" I muttered, stifling a yawn that threatened to escape. His smirk grew and I moved closer to him, snuggling my face in his bare chest. It couldn't be time to wake up already. I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled and he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"It's time to get out of bed, love." His voice was deep and heavy with sleep, which was surprising since it seemed like he had been up for a little while before me. I shook my head in his chest.

"Not yet, a few more minutes." I could feel the sleep threatening to pull me under again. My body needed more rest. Roman rubbed my back, occasionally making circles that felt so good and made me not want to leave the bed even more.

"I already let you sleep longer than you originally wanted. It's about to get to the point of being late for work if you sleep any longer, sorry."

I groaned and lifted up my head from his chest, opening my eyes. His face was close to mine and glanced at his lips, not saying a word. He gave me what I wanted and leaned down, kissing me. My hand came up and went through his hair, fingers tangling in his thick locks. His hand slid down my back, resting right above my ass and I trailed my own hand down his chest, stopping right at the edge of his sweatpants. Our kiss deepened, tongues battling it out and soon I was breathless, and my body was on fire. Roman broke the kiss when he switched positions, climbing on top of me and lowering his body to mine, letting me feel some of his weight, but not all of it. His strong arms caged me in between them and I brought his head back down, my tongue automatically seeking his. He groaned into my mouth when I sucked on his tongue and he ground into me so sensually, I had to gasp for air.

"Roman," I breathed out his name, wrapping my legs around his waist, wanting him to grind again. He was looking into my eyes, his own eyes heavy with arousal and he rolled his hips into mine. When I let out a moan, he captured it by kissing me. He trailed kisses from my lips to my cheek, stopping at my neck where he dragged his tongue up my skin, making me arch my back. I was soaking the panties I was wearing and wanted him to make me come now. Roman continued to pepper kisses on my neck and when he nipped my skin, I gripped his hair, breathless. His hand hooked around my thigh and he slowly moved his hips into mine and I could feel every inch of his hard member, straining against his pants. I moved my hips to meet his and I loved the feeling of his tongue lazily moving over my skin.

"I'm going to kill him!"

My door slammed open, making me freeze in place. Roman also froze above me, shielding me with his body, so I couldn't see the intruder.

"Oh shit, Violett I didn't know you had company, so sorry!" Davis squeaked and I pushed on Roman's chest for him to move. A large smile grew on my face when I saw the look on Davis's face as he looked Roman up and down.

"Davis! I miss you, you're always gone!" I hopped out of bed and ran into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smelled like vanilla.