Chapter 15

Naila's eyes lit up at my beckoning and instead of getting up and walking my way, she began crawling my way slowly, eyes locked on mine. I raised a brow. She wanted to put on a show? Putting on a show was my specialty. I unfolded my legs, stretching them out in front of me before spreading them, wide enough for Naila to fit between them. Ooo's filled the air and I leaned back on my arms, waiting for her to reach me. She crawled between my legs, stopping only when her face was a breath away from mine. My heart was pounding so loud in my ears, I almost didn't hear her whisper.

            "Let's give them a show, shall we?" she whispered, licking her lips, and I grinned, nodding. She leaned in and pressed her full lips to mine gently. I kissed her back just as gently, before leaning back, breaking off the kiss. It had been a while since I'd kissed someone and I missed the feeling of her lips on mine already and judging from how her eyes were darkening, she did as well. I stopped leaning on my hands when she got off her knees and switched positions, sitting directly on my lap, legs locking around my waist. Whispers began to fill the room, but I didn't look at anyone else but her. This was our show. My hands gripped her thighs as we stared at each other and I could feel the dominant side of me wanting to take over, so I let it. One hand slid up her thigh, over her full breasts, until it rested on the base of her throat, making her eyes flash with need. I had to remind myself we had an audience. My thumb stroked over the curve of her lips, making her part them and she locked her hands in my hair before pulling me to her, smashing her lips on mine. Her kiss this time was rough, and I relished in it, kissing her back with as much fervor as her. My mouth slanted over hers and I could barely hear the cheers around us as we both parted our mouths, tongues now battling it out. My hand went to her ponytail and I gave it a yank, making a noise come from her throat. We broke off the kiss, chests pressed together as we breathed heavily with each other, foreheads touching.

            "Damn," I breathed out, a grin forming on my face.

            "Damn is right," she breathed out right after, slowly scooting off my lap. Cheers were still going on and I licked my lips as I watched her crawl back to her spot. My body was on fire and I needed to cool down before I did something I knew I wouldn't regret. I hopped up, taking a bow and everyone started cheering again. I glanced to the side to see Roman staring me down with a gaze so heated, I had to hurry and turn away, making a beeline for the bathroom. I hurried into the first one I saw and locked it, sighing and leaning on the door. Kissing was not on the agenda tonight, yet I wasn't upset. Naila was a great kisser. There was a knock at the door, making me jump.

            "Someone's in here!" I yelled.

            "It's me." A deep voice answered, and I froze. Should I let him in? I really shouldn't, right? I unlocked the door and backed away before I could think about it any longer. The door opened and Roman stepped in, closing the door behind him and I heard the lock click in place. He turned to me, eyes roaming all over me through narrowed slits.

            "Violett Moore." The way my name rolled of his tongue had my toes curling. His accent was thick on his tongue and he only took two large steps before he was directly in front of me.

            "What did I tell you about looking at me like that? You can't do that." I told him, trying to speak louder than a whisper, but it was hard. My chest was moving up and down quickly, revealing what was happening to me on the inside. Roman's eyes locked in on my chest and he growled under his breath.

            "You can't put on a show like that out there and expect me to look at you any other way. If you would've seen yourself through my eyes, you would want to fuck yourself." He smirked at my parted lips and took a step closer to me, leaning in. "I didn't know you could be so dominant, love. I'll let you try it out on me if you'd like, use my body as you please." His breath caressed my face and my eyes fluttered close as I thought about dominating such a large man. Fuck.

            "Roman, your girlfriend is out there somewhere. Go try to seduce her instead," I whispered back, opening my eyes and he frowned, jaw ticking at my words.

            "Ah, you sure do know how to ruin a mood, don't you Violett?" he chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. I smiled.

            "I do indeed. Now, those eyes of yours?" I pointed at his eyes, making him glance at my fingers. "They need to do that little smoldering thing to someone else. The only thing it should do to me is light up at the joys of our friendship, okay?" I said cheerily, patting him on the chest. My smile faltered when I felt how hard it was and I quickly yanked it away. He arched a brow at me, and I ignored it, walking past him to the door.

            "Aye aye, captain." He responded and I opened the door to leave, but his voice stopped me. "Oh, by the way, tomorrow you're shadowing me for the day so don't worry about checking in with Lisa."

            I turned around quickly, shutting the door. "Are you serious? Please don't joke about this." I pleaded, really hoping he wasn't joking. Being with Lisa all day was mentally exhausting.

            "I'm serious. I spoke with Lisa on the way here about her treatment of you, and she promised to ease up. For the time being though, I want you to see more of what this company is about and see what it is I do from day to day." He explained, looking sincere and I could've jumped for joy. I placed a hand on my chest.

            "Thank you, Roman."

            He gave me a nod, a soft smile on his face and I smiled back before finally leaving the bathroom. I bumped into someone as soon as I turned and strong hands caught me before I could fall.

            "Whoa, so sorry. I didn't see you there." Colton apologized as I straightened up.

            "It's okay! It's my fault, I should've been paying attention. I'm all good." I gave him a smile so the worried look on his could leave. After giving me a once-over, a smile replaced the worried look.

            "Okay, good. Now, are you enjoying yourself?" he asked me, and I nodded. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could get anything out, the bathroom door behind me opened, and I immediately froze as Colton's gaze went over my head, the smile on his face disappearing.