Kiyomi had an adorable smile on her face as _____ kissed her cheek hugging her tightly.

She held her child close as Katsuki smiled hugging them both just closing his eyes to finally relax.

***
The next day Katsuki got the doctor to check on _____.

He just told her to keep off her feet and to just stay in bed for 2 weeks.

"..it kinda still hurts is that a problem?" _____ asked looking at the doctor but he shook his head.

"Shouldn't be. It's most likely just healing which is a good sign. You can go home whenever you'd like but make sure you don't do or move too much. And stay off your quirk. Your body needs your blood." The doctor told her as she nods.

Katsuki was beside them nodding to him as well. He was gonna make sure she followed everything the doctor said to make sure she gets a full recovery.

______ just smiled down at Kiyomi as she kissed her daughters face.

"You ready to meet your big brother? I'm sure he'll love you." ____ said as Kiyomi giggled.

The doctor left the room as Katsuki smiled down at them.

He leaned down just kissing ______'s head then moving her face to kiss her cheek.

"I love you."

She smiled looking at him holding Kiyomi to her face.

"We love you too." _____ said using Kiyomi's little hand to wave at him.

Katsuki smiles...he almost lost his two girls..this outcome was much better then what he was freaking out about.

He cherished ______'s cheek before moving to grab a bag.

"We can leave today if you want." Katsuki said looking at her as she nods.

"Ya i'd like that.."

He nods to her.

_____ had Kiyomi against her chest trying to reach for Kiyomi's bed to put her in it.

Katsuki immediately ran over stopping her .

"Babe! No don't. Just ask me I'll bring it to you." Katsuki said pushing the bed towards her as she sets Kiyomi down in it then moved her feet off the edge of the bed.

"Don't move. I'll get you a wheelchair!" Katsuki said but before she could say anything he ran out to get a nurse to get one for him.

_____ just sighed as Kiyomi babbled.

"Has he been this crazy all week?" ____ asked her daughter as Kiyomi giggled.

_____ smiled down at her. She's so precious.

Katsuki came back having a wheelchair ready.

"Kats..you know I love you right?" _____ said as he pushed the chair to her. He froze and looked at her nodding.

"I don't know what you went through or how worried you are, but I'm not gonna die if I try to stand." _____ said.

"I just want you to be safe. I'm gonna take care of you. All month. You won't have to do a single thing just rest." Katuski said to her moving his hands infront of her so she'd use him as support to get to the wheelchair.

She hesitated but went along with him.

Once she sat down Katsuki hands her Kiyomi.

_____ smiled holding her close as Kiyomi shut her eyes being tired.