He tried his best to make all the decisions by himself hoping they would satisfy _____.

The nurses did include that either way they'd have to aid _____ by pumping breast milk out since it can hurt her if they don't.

It was a win win situation.

_____ doesn't get anymore pain and Kiyomi gets fed from her mother's milk.

They got some into a bottle letting Katsuki feed Kiyomi.

She ate having her eyes still closed struggling to open them.

He smiled down at her then looked back at _______..

He would always expect her to be awake and be smiling at him but..he always broke his own heart with that hope.

***
Hawks left along with Akio.

Mitsuki spent the night with Katsuki informing Masaru about everything over the phone.

It was a crazy day..and a horrible night for Katuski who couldn't sleep.

***
Two days have past since the incident and since Kiyomi was born.

______ was still unresponsive. She never woke and the doctors were getting nervous.

Mitsuki took care of Kiyoto for the time being.

Mina and Kiri wanted to visit but couldn't with the new baby.

Katsuki kept them updated with ____.

Kiyomi was perfectly healthy. She has tried to open her eyes but it never worked out fully.

Katsuki looked down at his daughter sleeping as he then looked over at his wife who was sleeping as well.

"..."

He was asked to come back to work but refused. He found no point in being a Hero if the person he loved was slipping away.

He sat down near the bed as he held _____'s hand.

Katsuki just stared off at nothing his foot tapping on the ground.

It was quiet..he hated it.

Luckily for him, Kiyomi started to cry. She didn't cry much, this might be her first loud cry.

He pulled her tiny bed on wheels toward him as he looked down at her and cherished her cheek but she continued to cry.

"..why are you crying..? Are you hungry? I just fed you...you're changed too.." Katsuki said moving to pick her up as she cried.

He just tried to pat her back gently so she'd stop but it was no use.

"Come on..I don't know what you want." He said.

She whined as he looked at her seeing her eyes open. A flash of maroon meeting his red eyes.

He smiled softly and
patted her cheek gently. "Open your eyes..I want to see them."

Kiyomi whined as she got annoyed from his pats and opened her eyes to see him.

She got quiet observing the figure infront of her. The familiar voice and feeling.

Katsuki smiled wide. "Oh my god babe she has-..."

He just stared at ______.

Kiyomi saw his frown and whined. She tilted her head to look at what he was looking at.

Katuski watched her try to turn her head but he just got up and held Kiyomi infront of _____.

"Kiyomi this is your mom, she's not awake right now but she will be." Katsuki said to her.