"Ooo Kats, you're home tomorrow right??"

He nods as she smiled. "Good, I want to go to the town center and the mall."

"What do you need?"

"Nothing I just wanna go."

He just nods to her as they finished up their meal.

"What time?" He asked as she put the dishes in the sink.

"Probably after we drop off Kiyoto at school." She said as he smirked.

"So just to two of us..?" He asked placing his plate in the sink near her being behind her.

"Three." She said pointing at her belly as he smiled. He kissed her cheek.

"Alright sounds good."

Katsuki walked over to the couch turning on the TV as Kiyoto went to join him.

King was by Katsuki's feet as the boys watch TV.

_______ just cleaned up the dishes before going upstairs.

She washed up then walked back down to the boys who were watching some zombie killing movie.

She sat down near Katsuki as he pulled her in, having his arm wrap around her.

Kiyoto was sitting on the ground with King near his parents legs.

He gripped onto his mother's leg as the Zombies were yelling and screaming on the screen. Each scream and kill would make him tighten his grip on her leg.

She looked down at him then Katsuki.

"Babe put something normal on.." ____ said as he rolled his eyes.

"It's fine."

______ sighed resting her head on his shoulder as Kiyoto hugged his mother's leg while watching the movie still interested in it even though it freaked him out.

***
_____ put Kiyoto to bed as King stretched getting in to his own.

She smiled at him and closed the door as she walked back to the bedroom where Katsuki was changing out of his shirt.

He looked over at her and smiled.

"You know, you look amazing." He said as she sat on the bed having her hand on her belly.

"I feel huge."

He smiled laughing as he walked over to her placing his hands over hers.

"You're a lot smaller then when you had Kiyoto." He said as she sighed.

"Then why do I feel more sickkk. I'm just glad you aren't ditching me again." She said.

His eye twitched. "I didn't ditch you."

"Left me for a whole week. That's ditching."

"You bi-...it wasn't a choice. It was work."

"Kinda was a choice."