A/N

Personal thoughts and reflections:

I apologize if the ending was too simple. I didn't know how else to continue. If not, the masseur prank would have been an 'Extra' chapter.

This was the first story in which I wrote smut in. Some parts came naturally. But most parts were through research: reading other bl books and watching bl dramas. Because, well, I just turned legal. And I haven't even had my first kiss yet haha so I wasn't really able to write the scenes as smoothly as I want without research.
I didn't copy whole smut scenes. So if it seems like I copied another author, I am sorry but I didn't. Do tell me and I would rewrite it to avoid any further misunderstandings.

I was going to write this story only after my national exams and release it on 31 Dec 2021. But my hands were itching to write it haha so I wrote it over the year and released it slightly earlier than planned.

I hope I was able to convey the feelings of the characters and messages of the story. 😅

Believe it or not, I didn't know there was really a song called Breathe haha (by lauv). I live under a rock.

The original title of the story was "Breathe". But as tribute to Got7's song, Encore, being released despite the group disbanding, I changed the title to "Encore". It fits the context of the books anyways, that Jaebeom returns with a new beginning.

Disclaimers:

A major part of my style of writing is to do research.
I would read interviews, watch videos etc. To build up the plot and/or the profile of the character(s), I would include some of my research.
I may also include some quotes etc that help me in life.
I don't want to offend anyone. If anyone thinks I am plagiarising, I would amend it immediately.
I am in no way taking credit from any of these people.

I was so confused while I wrote where Jackson was: Hong Kong or China. As I wrote, I lost track and only got more muddled when I reread haha. I'm not including the whole China vs Hong Kong saga in my book so please understand if I wrote wrongly.

Overall:

Thank you for reading this book and for your support:D