15. Photoshoot

It has been a few weeks since they finalised the details. During those weeks, they planned the schedule, gathered the necessary equipment and checked the legal documents.

Today marks the first day of filming the documentary. They planned to film some behind the scenes shots of one of Jackson's photoshoots.

Jaebeom and the team arrived at the photoshoot site. Taking out the cameras, he gave several instructions for the team on filming the scenes.

 Taking out the cameras, he gave several instructions for the team on filming the scenes

"Hey you guys arrived!" Mark greeted them enthusiastically, giving Jaebeom a fist bump.

Jaebeom grinned, returning the fist bump. "Hey man. Where is Jackson? I figured I should tell him that we arrived."

"He is having his makeup done now." Mark pointed to a makeshift room near the back of the set.

Nodding, Jaebeom thanked him.

However, as he walked away, Mark yelled. "Jaebeom, don't drool when you see him!"

What the fuck is he talking about?

Puzzled, Jaebeom knocked on the door.

Hearing a faint "come in!", Jaebeom entered the room.

Spotting Jaebeom through the reflection in the mirror, Jackson stood up. He turned around greeted Jaebeom excitedly.

That was when Jaebeom understood what Mark was talking about.

Jackson was dressed in a yellow woollen sweater. His white leather pants remaining unbuttoned. A single gold earring clasped to his ear.

He looks stunning.

Jackson frowned upon seeing Jaebeom not say anything.

Waving his hands in front of Jaebeom, Jaebeom broke out of his stupor.

Jinyoung chuckled at the sight. Jaebeom.exe crashed.

He is totally whipped.

Jackson tilted his head. "Why? Does it look weird?"

"Ermm..."

Jaebeom started stuttering under Jackson's gaze. Spotting BamBam and Jinyoung standing behind Jackson, he cast pleading looks at them.

Jinyoung just rose his hand and mouthed 'I plead the fifth.'

Some help he is.

"Tell me the truth. Ten out of?"

"Ten! Ten." Jaebeom laughed nervously.

Jackson pouted. "Only ten?"

BamBam threw his head back, clutching his stomach. He laughed silently at Jaebeom's predicament.

Poor Jaebeom. BamBam knew Jackson is teasing Jaebeom.

"If that is the highest score I can give. Because to tell the truth, nothing can describe how stunning you look right now."