Epilogue: Encore

2025

A/N
Let's fast forward...
Jaebeom and Jackson got married last year.
Youngjae ended his backpacking journey to make it in time for their wedding.
Yugyeom was invited to the wedding as well.
The two joined the group of five, the circle of friends growing to seven.
Jinyoung is now dating Mark. How it happened? Well, he was fed up over Mark being scared to confess and kissed Mark, telling Mark that they were now boyfriends.
BamBam is now a designer at Louis Vutton, even made a partner.

-----

Right now, the 7 of them are in Thailand.

BamBam's mother invited them, wanting to thank them for taking care of her son. Although they agreed, not wanting to impose too much, they booked a hotel.

Plus, staying in a hotel room would be convenient for the couples: Jackbum and Markjin.

Jaebeom doesn't want anyone hearing Jackson's moans and screams.

Mark isn't confident of ensuring that the bed doesn't move.

After a long flight, Jaebeom and Yugyeom decided to have a massage at the hotel's massage parlour while the rest went to their rooms to sleep and/or unpack.

Of course, some of them had other plans.

Hiding behind the screen of the massage parlour, BamBam, Youngjae and Jackson planned to prank Jaebeom and Yugyeom.

They carefully peered out, watching the pair lie on the massage beds.

After the pair lied on their backs, the masseurs placed towel over the pair's eyes and body, preventing the pair from seeing anything.

Confirming that the coast was clear, Jackson emerged from his hiding place. BamBam and Youngjae followed, the three walking tentatively around the unknowing pair.

BamBam motioned for the masseur to pause for a while. He placed his hands on Yugyeom's neck, massaging his neck.

Jackson waved, catching BamBam's attention. Jackson motioned a karate chop, making BamBam nearly burst out laughing.

Yugyeom let out a relaxed sigh. "This is what healing really is."

Hearing that, BamBam decided to spice things up abit.

He pat Yugyeom's head roughly, causing Yugyeom's head to sway slightly, his hair ruffled.

"Hold on."

Everyone froze, thinking Yugyeom sensed something amiss.

"I don't think this is a massage at all." Yugyeom commented. They breathed a sigh of relief. The gig wasn't up yet.

Jackson signalled for the masseur to switch with BamBam before continuing to massage Jaebeom's shoulders.

"Yugyeom, are your eyes covered too?" Jaebeom asked.

"Yea." Yugyeom replied.

Jackson flees from the scene alongside Youngjae, the masseur taking over.

"It's a massage but..." Jaebeom mumbled.

The masseurs tapped the pair, telling them to get up lie on the beds face down.

"Something doesn't seem right, right?" Jaebeom asked Yugyeom.

"I know right. I thought I was the only one thinking something weird was going on." Yugyeom frowned.

Casting their suspicions aside for now, they laid face down.