11. Stay

Once they headed to the other employees, Jackson called for everyone's attention.

"Everyone, sorry for holding all of you back again. Take tomorrow off." Jackson smiled apologetically.

Everyone thanked Jackson, telling him that it was alright they stayed back. They knew that Jackson was working harder than all of them.

Mark's hand shot up. "Is it paid leave?" he asked cheekily.

Jackson laughed. "Yes, it is. So just relax for tomorrow."

Everyone cheered, some already making plans to go for drinks.

After Jaebeom and Jinyoung stepped out of the building, Jaebeom realised that he hadn't called the hotel that he was going to be late.

Since he had lost his phone, Jaebeom borrowed Jinyoung's phone to call. However, as the call went on, his heart sunk even more.

"How was it?" Jinyoung asked.

Jaebeom sighed. "Not good. The hotel said that they had given my room to someone else due to the typhoon. Since I had booked it for a long-term stay a week in advance, I wouldn't be able to find a room that allows for long-term stay on short notice."

"Sorry Jaebeom. I'm staying with my sister and her family so I can't promise you immediately. Give me a minute and let me ask her."

Jaebeom shook his head. "It's alright. I will just find a hotel room and book it for a week so that I can book another for a long-term stay."

Just then, an Audi R8 V10 Decennium came out of the underground garage, pulling over to the front of the building where Jaebeom and Jinyoung were standing.

Jackson stepped out of the car, worry reflected in his eyes. "Hey, is everything alright?"

"Well, my hotel reservation got cancelled. And I can't book one for long-term on short notice." Jaebeom laughed weakly.

Jackson pondered for a while. "Why not you stay at my house?"

Shuffling his feet, he looked everywhere but Jaebeom and Jinyoung.

"I have a guest room. Only my parents use it so I can just change the bed sheets. They wouldn't mind if you use the room. And it would take a while to make the documentary, right? It would be better to stay at someone's house rather than at a hotel. It would cost less." Jackson rambled on.

Jaebeom felt himself melt at Jackson's flustered appearance. It took a sharp pinch from Jinyoung to bring him out of his daze.

"Thank you." Jaebeom smiled.

After loading the luggage, Jaebeom was about to enter the car. But Jinyoung pulled him aside.

"Remember to use protection." He whispered. Jaebeom felt his ears grow warm.

Knowing Jinyoung would tease him, Jaebeom chose to act dumb.

"What are you talking about?"

Jinyoung smirked.

"Don't play stupid. I saw that gaze. You looked like you wanted to eat him when he bent over to place the luggage in the car boot."

Jaebeom groaned.

Mothers and their observational skills.

"I know you are not one to like a person so easily. And I know this is not your first meet up. Mark told me. So you better give me all the details next time." Jinyoung nagged like a mother bird.

"Yes mum." Jaebeom nodded, drained from Jinyoung's lecture.

"It's getting late. You should go now. Remember to-" Jaebeom clapped his hand over Jinyoung's mouth and stepped on his foot.

Rushing to the car, he hurried Jackson to drive off, leaving Jinyoung cursing.

-----

(A/N: I would have written about their conversation in the car but idk what to write haha so time skip to them arriving at Jackson's house and entering it.)

"The first floor is the living room, kitchen and gym

"The first floor is the living room, kitchen and gym. There are three rooms on the second floor. One is my room, another my mini studio and the third being the guest room. It is beside my room so if you need anything just knock on my door. If you don't find me, I am likely at the gym or studio. The terrace is at the end of the second floor. If you need to relax, there is a good place to chill."

Jackson said, giving Jaebeom a quick house tour before getting him settled in the guest room.

"I had changed the bed sheets after my parents visited a few days ago so it is clean for you to use. The guest room has a bathroom as well. Feel free to use the toiletries inside."

Just as he showed Jaebeom where to find the toiletries and towels, he suddenly exclaimed out loud.

"Dinner!"

Turning to Jaebeom, Jackson looked at him with those gorgeous puppy eyes of his.

"What would you like for dinner?"

"Hmm maybe pizza?" Jaebeom pondered.

"Got it. I will order the pizza delivery and shower after that. Make yourself at home." Jackson gave him a wink before leaving the room.

Jaebeom smiled. Despite Jackson being extremely successful, he was down-to earth. His friendly and childish nature made Jaebeom feel warm on the inside.

After showering, he headed to the living room and found Jackson placing a box of pizza on the table in front of the television.

Jackson wore a black tank top and track pants. They hugged his body tightly, shaping his muscles. His hair was still wet, droplets trailing down the side of his neck and disappearing past the neckline.

Jaebeom gulped at the sight. Looks like living here is going to be harder than he thought.

"Come join me. I was just about to watch Avengers Endgame."

Jaebeom's eyes widened. He quickly rushed to the couch and settled himself comfortably.
"Avengers is my legacy." Jaebeom explained sheepishly when he saw Jackson look at him questioningly.

"Mine too!" Jackson lit up.

The movie played as the two ate the pizza. And when it ended, the two were fast asleep on the couch, side by side. Jackson's head on Jaebeom's shoulder. Jaebeom's hand holding onto Jackson's hand.