Their reputation had grown more and more over the years. They had become one of the most powerful couples in the world it would seem. No one dared mess with the couple that completely destroyed what was once a very powerful mafia: the Russians.

After what Steven did, Leo went on a rampage, murdering every single Russian that was in that room that night. Aria knew he was heartbroken, he was furious, he was grieving. It was why she didn't mind holding his bloody body afterward while they laid there. After that, they took over the Russian's assets, their businesses, everything. The Russian Mafia no longer existed. 

It was late into the evening now when they were holding each other tight in their arms. They laid in silence for a little bit, enjoying the moment they were spending together. Even after so many years, their love hadn't dimmed the slightest. They were still deeply in love, obsessed with each other, perhaps even more so now.

Neither of them was nervous for tomorrow. They were excited to finally be together forever, legally. They didn't have any doubts about getting married, because they both knew it was something they wanted more than anything.

"Since we've broken just about every tradition possible, you might as well show me your dress," Leo told her, trailing his fingers up and down her back.

"That is one tradition we will not be breaking, you'll have to wait to see it when I'm walking down the aisle," she said, laughing when he groaned. "Plus it's not even in here, my mom is keeping it locked up in her room. She was probably worried I might give in and show you."

"Fine, I'll be the patient man I've always been and wait until tomorrow. And why is she keeping it locked up, it's not like you would've given in?" Leo asked.

"Well, considering we've both somehow managed to find each other both nights we weren't supposed to, I think her logic is a little bit reasonable. I'm sure she would've kept me locked up if she could," Aria laughed.

"As if that would stop me from finding you. Was she scared of me defiling you before your wedding night?" he asked, smirking slightly.

Aria sat up now, resting her chin on her hands that sat on Leo's naked chest. "I think it's a little late for that."

"Considering I've been fucking you for years, I would say so," he grinned.

She rolled her eyes, "Ugh, how did I get stuck with such a romantic type?"

"Where are you taking me for my honeymoon?" she asked him.

"That's a secret," he told her.

"How will I know what to pack?" she asked.

"I have it covered," he smirked. "You have nothing to worry about. All you need to do is get your beautiful self into the plane and enjoy what I have planned."

"I'm assuming we'll be gone for a while then. Who is going to cover us?"

"Damon of course," Leo told her.

"Hmm, I still hate being left in the dark about this," she frowned. "Can I at least have a hint?"

"Sure, we'll be going somewhere beautiful where you can be thoroughly fucked," he said.

"Geez, I wonder where that can be," her tone was sarcastic.

After more questions about the trip that Leo refused to answer, she fell asleep. Leo admired her as she snored on his chest. He was so fucking happy. After so many years, so many hard moments, they were finally doing it. He couldn't be happier about it.

He hugged her close to his chest, allowing a tear to slip from his eye. He had almost lost her so many times, but here she was, in his arms the night before their wedding.