She felt his dick twitch in her mouth his pre-cum already leaking out as she smirked pulling away licking his tip before looking up at him seeing his edged face.

"B-babe don't do that..I was close.." he said breathing a bit heavy.

She stroked his dick in her hand watching his body plead.

Leaning back down to kiss his tip. Katsuki watched being eager with her needing her to finish him off.

She just continued to tease him causing his body to shiver before she started to suck him again and immediately he pushed her head down letting her take in his orgasm.

She pulled away swallowing his orgasm licking his tip clean of it as she sat up.

Katsuki was panting as he looked at her seeing her lick her lips.

"...ha....get over here" he said smiling opening his arms.

She smiled getting closer but he just moved her above him to sit on his chest.

He grabbed her legs. "Sit on my face" he demanded gripping her thighs now.

She blushed a soft pink but just by looking down at him and his expression she couldn't help but follow his demand.

Katsuki smiled wide as she got over him and he wrapped his arms around her thighs pulling her down right onto his mouth as he used his tongue to pleasure her.

She moaned having her hand on his forehead and gripping his hair as she tilts her head back grinding softly on his face as he fucked her with his tongue.

Katsuki kept his eyes close enjoying her moans only opening his eyes to watch the view of her body and tits bounce as she shivered in delight.

She tightened her grip on his hair moaning louder before her body trembled giving in to the satisfaction.

She pulled away as he flipped them over having her rest on the bed for a minute taking the time to position himself properly.

She was breathing heavy as he smiled watching her chest rise and fall.

"You ready?" He asked as she just nods to him he opened her legs seeing how wet she got from her orgasm it giving him an easy access to just slip in with ease.

She gripped the bedsheets as he smirked biting his lip starting to move his hips into hers.

He leaned down kissing her breasts as she wrapped her arms around him.

Katsuki didn't mind her nails digging into his skin, in fact he loved it it just made him go even faster to pleasure her and himself.

She wrapped her legs around his waist which trapped him and he went harder into her.

"F-fuck I'm already getting close!" He said as she arched her back moaning.

He kept at it feeling her walls tighten around his dick as he pounds into her before holding her down into him before releasing his orgasm.

He pants laying on top of her body their body heat rising and both sweating but that only led to continuing for another 3 rounds.