Part 31

After wearing ear rings I looked myself at the mirror again. Looking good. I never groomed myself to go outside with Ayaan. And it is the first time. I did some light make up for looking pretty.

I never in my life thought that I will groom myself for someone other than me, to show someone how pretty I am and that some one is none other the scary cat.

Smiling lightly I looked myself at the mirror again, blue jeans pants with some scratches and a white top. It's good. We are going to have a dinner outside.

I walked downstairs where Ayaan and Fahad is waiting with very courageous and my courage is dropping down every passing step, I put forward to Ayaan.

How people live in love?

Should I look at Ayaan and smile at him?

Yes, sure. I am his husband, no.. He is my husband and we are friends by the way.

I looked at Ayaan, he is looking so good in his white shirt. Are we wearing a couple dress?

When Ayaan's eyes meet me, I gulped down and looked at Fahad. Then smile at Fahad, how brilliant I am.

"Can we go?" Fahad asked with enthusiasm. "I will drive. " He announced and ran away snatching the car key from Ayaan.

"Why do you dressed so well? Whom are you going to show off? " I asked him. Why can't I keep my thoughts with myself.

"Are you impressed? " He looked at me with a cute smile and leaned to my ears and whispered, "whom are you going to show off by dressing so good? " He chuckled.

"No one.. " I shrugged my shoulder and ran away to outside. It is not safe to stay with him alone. My body is burning.. What happened to me. His words really have an impact in me.

Opening the front door I sat with Fahad, who is in the driving seat. Ayaan came after some time and opened the back door. Aman and Prithvi is advancing to us.

Turning my head back to Ayaan I complained, "don't tell me they are coming for our safety. But why don't we invite them too for a dinner? "

"They are going to their home. It has been so many days since they got leave."

Even though the two idiots always hold security and limitations, hearing about them leaving is worrisome.

"Why don't allow their family to rent somewhere close this town? "

"That won't be good for their safely. They will return after two days. " He concluded.

After some time Fahad smiled and asked, "Neha, whom do you like the most? Me or Ayaan bhai. " There is some sort of smile in his lips and he is looking at the Ayaan through the mirror then and now.

"It's you Fahad. You are so cute. " I pulled his cheek. How can I tell that I love Ayaan, that's embarrassing. Even though I accepted him as my husband and started loving him, it is difficult to confess.

I heard some cough from Ayaan. What happened to him? He was okay before.

"Ayaan, do you catch cold? " I asked but then there was a silent followed my giggle from Fahad.

"Not cold Neha, he caught jealous. " He started laughing.

There is no more embarrassing than this. I should have avoided that question. Fahad particularly asked this question to tease me. I am trapped. But why I am smiling.

__

We were so happy and chirping when Ayaan announced that he got promotion. That's really good.

"My luck have good impact on you. " I grinned and the two brothers glaring at me.

"Neha, you are really something. How you managed to make that Anand fool." Fahad grinned then his smile vanished when he looked at somewhere then didn't dare look at that side.

"That's my wife. " Ayaan said proudly and his eyes are sparking. Does he love me Or am I imagining things.

"You didn't oppose, so you accepted me as your husband. " He whispered and then winked at me.

"Scary cat, don't forget that I knows karate." I can't admit him like that. Because I am Neha.

Then too Fahad is looking somewhere with an expression less face. What happened? I followed his gaze and found Naina with a guy.

I remember Noora told me that recently Naina is busy with phone calls all the day. That is unusual for Naina and she never let anyone enter her room.

Naina? And who is this guy? I can't see his face. I immediately stand up and walk to them. Calling my name Ayaan followed me.

My anger changed to surprise when I met the face of the boy.

"Zain" I exclaimed with happiness.

"Naina." She with horrified face looks at me.

She after some awkwardness looks at me and him. Then she introduced.

"This is my di, Neha and her husband Ayaan bhai. This is Zain, cricket player. "

"Why are you introducing him to us. Who don't know him. " I smiled.

"I don't know. " Ayaan muttered.

"You surely need some punches from me at home. " I whispered at him.

"He is violet team opener at IPL. " I announced with happiness. He is newcomer in the IPL this year.

"How do you know him? " I asked Naina.

"We are in the same college. " She smiled.

"We come with friends, they are shopping. Since Zain can't go there without any precautions, I decided to stay with him. " She answered the unanswered question.

"You carry on. We are returning back. " Ayaan announced and smiled at me. Holding my hands he gesture to leave.

But Fahad didn't visited Zain.

"Why weren't come and meet Naina.? " Ayaan asked as soon as we entered the car. Ayaan is driving.

"I don't like that guy named Zain. " He replied. Then he chose to stay silent.

"Ayaan, I don't feel right. " I decided to stay what I feel. "The thing is I can't trust celebrities. I don't want Naina to be betrayed."

"But she is not a kid anymore Neha. She know how to deal and she can think about everything. I don't think she will take any decision nevertheless. They may be friends, right! She is matured, more mature than you. " He consoled me.

"But I don't get any positive vibes from that guy. " Fahad said with irritation.

"Fahad." Ayaan warned.

"I won't say anything. " He chose to remain silent.

"I forgot to tell you, we will hold a party day after tomorrow celebrating my promotion. " Ayaan announced..

"Woow. But what dress should I wear. I am confused. Fahad, what are you going to wear? " I asked but didn't get any reply

"What about going to shopping tomorrow? " I asked and Ayaan nodded.

__

After reaching home I called Divya, "Div, I am planning something for the party. Help me please. " I begged.

To be continued.

Don't worry, after one or two chapters it will be more interesting.