Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Liam... Now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asked making them all look at him confused, "Not really..."

"Good. That's good."

"Stiles, people who dont know you dont understands you." Azalea said making him sigh and turn to Scott, "Maybe you should tell him." He said. "Tell me what?" Liam asked and Scott sighed, "Liam... What happened to you... what I did to you... which I had to do to save you? It's going to change you..." Scott trailed off.

"Unless it kills you." Stiles added making Azalea shoot him a dirty look while Liam looked like he wanted to cry, "Shouldn't have said that."

"What?"

"Uh... Uh-oh. Oh-oh... Is he... Is he crying?"

Scott sighed and crouched down in front of Liam, "Liam, it's okay. It's alright. You're not going to die." He said calmly making Liam look at him. Azalea smiled and raised her eyebrows in amusement and she can tell the tears were fake. "Probably not..." Stiles said making Azalea give him a look, "Okay, possibly not." Stiles said running his arm.

"Would you just help me untie him?" Scott said and they took off all the tape, "Liam are you okay?" Scott asked while Liam stood up. Azalea just walked over to the door, feeling like she knew exactly what was about to happen. "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry-" Stiles said but was cut off by Liam slamming the chair into them.

"Liam, what the hell is your-" Stiles started but was cut off again by Liam punching him making him fall to the ground. Liam ran to the door but froze when he saw Azalea standing in the doorway with a smirk. "Don't even try. I'm being nice, which is rare, so go." She said, moving out of his way making him look at her confused for a second before running down the hall.

When he got to the end of the hall he stopped and looked down at his leg confused then turned around when he heard Scott and Stiles stumble out of the room. "Ahhh! Get him!" Stiles yelled and they both screamed and ram at Liam making them all go tumbling down the stairs.

Azalea chuckled as she sat down on the top step, waving to Liam as he got up and ran out the front door. "Leg! I got him! I got him! I got him! I got him!" Stiles yelled as he and Scott wrestled on the ground. Azalea watched in amusement for a moment before standing up before whistling making them freeze and look at her. She raised her eyebrows and gestured to the wide open door making them look over and realize what just happened.

"Your plan sucked too."

💰

Azalea sighed as she turned the corner, right as Liam was about to making him jump. "Just give up, they're not gonna give up." Azalea said while grabbing his shoulders as Scott and Stiles walked up. "We need to talk-" Scott said but Liam cut him off, "No, you need to back the hell up, okay? All of you." He demanded while pulling away from Azalea.

"Can you just listen for one second? Please?" Scott asked and Liam sighed and gestured for him to talk, "Liam... we're brothers now." Scott said making Azalea and Stiles look at Scott with squinted eyes. "Are you serious?" Azalea muttered as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"What are you talking about? We just met, and you bit me." Liam said looking at Scott like he was crazy, which he might as well be. "The Bite... the Bite is a gift." Scott said awkwardly and Azalea shook her head, stepping forward and grabbed Scott's arm. "Scott, stop. Never, and I mean never repeat the bullshit things Derek said to you. They're not cool, nor are they true." She said and Stiles turned to Liam