Lizzie abruptly steps forward. I let out a small whine a frown falling onto my face. "I know you're already dressed. I can see your boots. So, let's get your pretty ass down to the rental car. The faster we get to Kittery the faster we get back here to go to the place you can be a kid again." I step forward slapping her ass playfully, I hear a small yelp fall from Lizzie's lips. I grab my coat. "You left our breakfast and our coffee in the car to make me move my ass didn't you?" "Yes, yes I did." "You learned that from me." I frown stepping in front of her to open the door.

She slaps my ass playfully giving me a small smirk and a wink. "I learn from the best." She starts to walk down the hallway swaying her hips more than normal. I suck in a breath making sure I had everything before closing the hotel room door. I slip on the do not disturb sigh on the handle. I quickly follow after my incredibly sexy wife.

"Took you long enough." She mutters glancing around in the lobby. I immediately know what she's doing. I slip off my jacket throwing it on top of her head. I lead her out of the lobby and to the car as fans and paparazzi try to bombard her with questions and pictures. When we get to the car. Lizzie slips into the driver seat.

I decide to linger for a second. "Can't you just understand that she's just as human as you are and deserves this thing called personal space and respect?"

I slip into the car which Lizzie had already started while I talked. "Because that wasn't engaging." She glances at me slightly before pulling out of the parking spot and onto the empty road heading in the direction of where we wanted to go for the day.

"I couldn't just stand there and watch them try to get so close to you that they could touch you. It's basically assault. And if you want to get technical, paparazzi harass and basically stalk celebrities to get their pictures. Which is a violation of a person's privacy. But no police officer is going to arrest a pap unless they enter private property to take said photo. Which to me is bullshit." I get a little heated about things like this. Most of her fans are nice and down to earth. Then you have the down to earth, she's the love of my life ones, there's nothing wrong with them, they actually make some awesome edits that I possibly like under a fake Instagram account... Then you get the few creepy ones, nothing to bad, just seem sketchy. Then you have the ones the super creepy ones that always seem to show up everywhere she's been spotted. Then you got the creeps who fly into my DMs saying that I'm not worth Lizzie's friendship. I'm afraid of those ones when our relationship goes public.

Then you have the paparazzi who are always trying to get some sort of rouse out of her. Try to get a compromising photo of her. Some that try to get an embarrassing photo of her. Then you have the ones who are just plain creepy and basically shove the camera in her face. Since it's public property it's not breaking a law unless they are on private property stalking or harassing said person. Which 9 times out of 10 a pap is doing, on public property. But again unless they step on private property to take a picture no police officer is going to arrest them.

"I know how you get Jade, it annoys the crap out of me how they will stand outside our apartment complex to get a photo of us leaving. Since technically that isn't breaking the law." She glances at me quickly before her eyes go back to the road.

I throw my head slightly back picking up my iced coffee taking a sip. I give a light moan when the taste touches my tongue. I can see Lizzie's face turn slightly pink. "I think this is my new favorite coffee." "It's just a French blend coffee with vanilla creamer and sugar. Light and sweet French roast coffee. The way you like it." "Yes, but taste it." I raise the straw to her lips. She takes a sip. She moans lightly when the taste hits her tongue. "Okay, yeah you're right. That is amazing." She points to my coffee. "Can you grab me the sandwich from the brown bag next to your feet?"