A second later Stiles quickly turned to Azalea making her look at him. "Family murdering axe-murderer." He said making her perk up slightly, "Ooo, sounds fun. Keep talking." She said. "Last night a family got attacked by someone with a axe, only one survived. Some kid named Sean." Stiles said and Azalea nodded, "Let me guess, you want to do something about it?" She asked and he nodded.

"Uh- obviously."

💰

"An axe-murderer?" Kira asked as she, Stiles, Scott and Azalea walked through the halls, "A family murdering axe-murderer!" Stiles said and Scott just nodded. "I already heard about it." Scott said making Stiles furrow his brows. "Wait, what? You did? How?" Stiles asked and Scott glanced at him as he opened his locker.

"My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news." He said and Stiles nodded, "Perfect! Lets go!" Stiles said but Scott stopped him. "Whoa, whoa- we've got econ. in five minutes." He said making Stiles look at him crazy, "All right, did you forget the part about the family murdering axe-murderer?"

"Did you forget your dad's the sheriff? They want us to stay out of it." Scott said and Stiles squinted at him, "There's a family-murdering axe-murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?" Stiles said looking at Scott incredulously. "Maybe we should just let the adults handle it." Kira said Azalea sighed, "I would do something but I have a test next period and I gotta take it cause of a bet between my brother and I." She said and Stiles scoffed.

"So, the three of you, you just want to stay here, school, go to class? Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life!" He said before walking away, "See you at tryouts!" Scott called out making Stiles just do a dramatic hand gesture. Kira chuckled before saying bye to Scott and Azalea then walking away.

"Hey, so that thing you wanted to talk about...?" Scott said and Azalea nodded slightly, "Yeah?" She asked. "Yeah... Can we talk about it later? After tryouts? Do you mind waiting? It won't be that long." Scott asked and Azalea nodded, "Yeah, I don't mind. I'll be watching the try outs." She said and he smiled at her as he closed his locker.

"Great. See you then." He said before quickly kissing her then walking off making her eyes widen slightly. "What just happened?" Azalea whispered to her self before shaking her head slightly and walking to class.

💰

Azalea, Kira and Malia sat on the bleachers as Azalea and Kira watched the guys run laps, Azalea occasionally helping Malia with her math work. Malia sighed in frustration before looking at Azalea, "What's wrong with you?" She asked making Azalea furrow her brows, "Nothing, why?" She asked.

"You reek of anxiety, and it's distracting. What's going on?" Malia asked and Azalea sighed softly, "I don't know, Scott and I sort-of had this thing happen, but it wasn't much of a thing." Azalea said and Kira raised her eyebrows slightly. "Are you guys not together yet?" She asked and Azalea shook her head, "Nope. I mean- we've slept together once but never talked about it afterwards... Or really talked much since, you know." She said.

"And you want it to be something?" Malia asked and Azalea nodded, "Definitely." She said before looking out at the field as Stiles stepped up. He went to scoop up a ball but the ball kept falling out of the stick making him frustratingly pick it up and place it in the net. He took a step forward before launching the ball only for it to go straight into the net of the goalie's stick.

Liam stepped up and scooped up a ball with ease before taking a step forward and launching the ball. The ball went right Beast the goalie and into the goal making Azalea hum slightly. "Yes!" Coach yelled as Liam smiled to himself before making to the back of the line.