Avni frowns.

Avni: are you serious, we just got to know at night and it is early morning and you think that I would talk to them.

Neil feels embarrassed as he knows that his question was wrong and he knew that but still, he asked because he wanted to talk to her.

Neil: yaa, right. Ab, actually, Bua is looking for a boy for Kareena that's why I asked.

Avni shocked.

Avni: what? She is just a college student.

Neil: I also did not know about it, Kareena told me last night. I will talk to Bua but she never listen to anyone so we have to do something soon.

Avni shook her head.

Avni: ok, I will try to talk to papa soon.

Neil nods. Avni goes from there and Neil was looking at her. Neil grinned his teeth and jerks his fest.

Neil: Neil, what happens to you in front of her.

Neil thinks.

In the nighttime, Neil and his family were sitting in the living area.

Bebe: but Maddy will not get agree to this alliance.

Neil: she loves Kareena and for her, she will get agree.

Shweta: Tillu, she wants a guarantee in everything, what guarantee we will give her. These relations build on trust, not on the guarantee.

Neil nods.

Neil: I know mom, but we have to convince her. Mehta family is a good family we know them and Kareena and Aman love each other so we should consider their wish.

Bebe: I know, Neil but who tell this to Maddy she always does what she wants.

Neil thinks.

Some days pass, Avni tried to talk to Ashish but she was waiting for a good chance. Avni was sitting with Neela maa, Sonia and Arnav.

Arnav: what?

Avni: yes, he, himself told me. I wanted them to think but Mrs Khuranna is looking for a boy so we have to do something. I think, now we fix their alliance and marriage after some years.

Nm: that's fine but Ashish?

Avni: I don't think he will have any objection as he is working with Khannas so I will not do anything which will affect his business.

Neela maa nods.

Arnav: but who will talk to him?

Avni: we all.

All look at her.

Avni: marriage is not a small thing it is a lifetime commitment so my involvement in this serious issue can angry him so, if we all talk to him then he will listen.

Neela maa and all smiles.

Nm: you know him more than us all.

Avni looks at him.

At the dining time, all were looking at each other. Avni was not there. Ashish understands that they want to talk but he also knows that they will talk when Avni will with them so he had breakfast and goes to sit in the living area. Avni comes downstairs and looks at Ashish and all. They go to Ashish. Ashish looks at them and thinks. Avni wished that she controls herself and do not react to anything. Avni looks at him.

Ashish: sit.

All look at each other and sits except Aman. All were silent and looking at each other and Avni.

Ashish: now anyone can say something?

Nm: ab, aa, Ashish actually ab.

Ashish: why are you stammering now your leader is also with you.

Avni looks at him she knows that it is the first attack on her.

Avni: ab papa, I tell you. Do you remember Kareena, Mr Khanna's niece? We went on her birthday.

Ashish: yes.

Avni: Aman loves her.

Ashish shocked and looks at Aman who instantly looks down.

Ashish: Aman, what is she saying?

Aman: papa, actually.

Ashish: actually what? You go to college for this.

Avni looks at Aman who was looking down now she has to control the situation.

Avni: ab right. This is what I asked him but he said that love does not see the age and anything. I wanted to give him a tight slap but I controlled myself as Kareena and Go I mean, Neil were present there and it will affect your business that's why I stopped else I would give him a lesson.

Aman suppresses his lips and Arav smiles but he controls, not only he but all were trying to control their smiles.

Avni: after all, you works with khannas and she is their family member so how can I did that blunder. I know it is not his age but we can get them to engage for now.

Ashish thinks and all were looking at him.

Ashish: they will come or we will go there?

All gets happy.

Avni: ab, they will come. It is a yes from their side.

Ashish nods. He gets up and was going but he stops near Avni she looks at him and gets up. Ashish turns to her. All gets tense.

Ashish: don't you think that nowadays you are becoming more dramatic. I know your tricks very well.

Ashish goes from there while smiling and Avni was surprisingly looking at Avni and family was also surprised. Avni was feeling so happy that Ashish funnily talked to her like before. Avni smiles.