Reaching Daydreams

Start from the beginning

"Nope! Just you and (Y/N)!" Luca yelled back.

"I can't even hear myself!" (Y/N) shook her head vigorously.

"Good! Now, hang on! Come on, (Y/N)!" Alberto grabbed Luca's hand yanked him behind him as (Y/N) jumped behind Luca and circled her arms around his waist, making the flustered boy gulp silently.

Before Alberto moved, he tilted the mirror so he could see his picture, looking at it approvingly and clicking his tongue before pushing forward. "Andiamo!"

Luca whimpers as Alberto's cheers cover them, (Y/N) yelps when the Vespa shoots up and she flies in her seat before coming back down, gripping onto Luca tighter as he cling led to Alberto.

"Yeah!" Alberto whooped as (Y/N) started to laugh, causing Luca to look back at her as if she had two heads, yelling out when the Vespa detaches and grunts in panic as he places it back together, squeezing his eyes tight as Alberto and (Y/N) whoop louder.

"Silenzio, Bruno. Silenzio, Bruno. Silenzio, Bruno. Silenzio, Bruno!" Luca muttered to himself, clutching Alberto like a life-line as the Vespa got closer to the ramp.

He screams as the Vespa hits the air, Alberto and (Y/N) laughing as they look at the seagulls flying around them, causing Luca to smile.

"Whoa." He breathed out.

"Wow." Alberto stares at another seagull as (Y/N) holds Luca closer as the Vespa falls. "Uh-oh."

They scream as they near closer to the giant rock below them, Luca closed his eyes tight and braces his feet against Alberto's back and pushes, the Vespa dismantling as (Y/N) and Luca fall in with a 'splash!' on the right side of the rock and Alberto on the other.

Alberto gasps when he rises, cheering with his arm up. "Whoo-hoo! Yeah!"

(Y/N) and Luca come up a minute later, gasping when they rise, stopping when they notice how close to each other they are, their snouts practically touching.

"Guys!" Alberto laughs, breaking the moment as they immediately move from each other, blushing. "How cool was that?!"

"Yes!" Luca laughs, sighing in relief as he falls against the water. "We're alive! I can't believe it!"

(Y/N) giggles, spinning in the water as she does so, aiming a fist in the air. "Take that, Bruno!"

"Yeah, (Y/N)!"

"Yes!"

. . . . .

"What are those tiny lights?" Luca wondered, the three teens laying on their backs as they watch the night sky.

"They're so pretty." (Y/N) breathed out, her eyes bright as she gazed.

"Anchovies." Alberto shrugged, his eyes calm. "They go there to sleep."

"Really?" (Y/N) and Luca asked in unison, looking at each other and chuckling.

"Yeah." Alberto held amusement in his expression before pointing at the moon. "And the big fish protects them. I touched it once."

He shrugged again, picking his teeth. "I don't know, it felt like a fish."

Luca sat up as (Y/N) stayed down, both gazing at the stars as they think of home.

"Wow, Your life is so much cooler than ours." Luca whined, looking down. "We never go anywhere."

(Y/N) sighed, frustrated. "That's what over-protective parents do, shelter." She sits up, holding her legs close. "We just dream about it, really."